Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Beautiful book all who frequent these pages should own this. Still signed copies at Waterstones.https://www.waterstones.com/book/marrs-guitars/johnny-marr/9780500027745
image.jpg

Hello.Yesterday I ordered a mystery? tee-shirt from Mporium. For a tenner. I then paid 5.99 for express delivery :rolleyes:. Meanwhile in July on Llandudno Pier I noticed I am not a dog on a chain vinyl record. I'll get it on the way back I decided.It had gone. I cannot believe that 2 Morrissey fans were on the pier at the same time though. That is madness.

By pure accident, a second Our Frank 12" single came into my possession. I have twins now, or clones.
20231029_182450~2.2 - Kopie.jpg

I was slightly disappointed when I noticed that both belong to the same UK release, but after thoroughly examining them, I found out that they are actually two different variants, plus, the second variant (the new one) sounds much better than the other.

Last edited:
By pure accident, a second Our Frank 12" single came into my possession. I have twins now, or clones.
View attachment 97215
I was slightly disappointed when I noticed that both belong to the same UK release, but after thoroughly examining them, I found out that they are actually two different variants, plus, the second variant (the new one) sounds much better than the other.
You have a Frank and a Frankenstein ;)

View attachment 97215
And what are the differences between these two versions?

Must have words with the sizing department at Mporium. Ordered xl knowing wanted it to fit loosely. Instead it's a freaking crop top .Or a minimiser bra.They want to get their hands on my mammary glands and never ever imagine again that xl suprise tshirts will ever be useful to a woman who isn't 10 years old. Tut-tut.

Attachments

• 20231101_172133.jpg
    20231101_172133.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231101_172157.jpg
    20231101_172157.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom