Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Latest bits:
Queen Is Dead poster,£20 bargain from Ebay.
YOR Japanese promo cd
Hmv promos
SMIYTYHTOB,mint USA issue
Story Of Rough Trade dvd-r,£3 from Vinyl Exchange,still a few copies there.

Latest bits:
YOR Japanese promo cd
Hmv promos

I was watching that QiD poster to see how much it went for - I couldn't believe it only had one bidder. Well done!

Dave

Aussie CD-R for TIAL from Unlikely One, thanks!:)

DSC02122.jpg

Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Europe CD5 [Attack/Sanctuary ATKPX015]
Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Europe CD5 [Attack/Sanctuary ATKXD015]
Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Europe DVD-s [Attack/Sanctuary ATKDX015]
Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - USA CD5 [Attack/Sanctuary 86013-2]
Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Canada CD5 [Attack/Sanctuary 86013-2R]
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Australia CD-R
Redondo Beach/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Europe 7" [Attack/Sanctuary ATKSE015]

Latest bits:
YOR Japanese promo cd
Hmv promos

Warren, may ask you how much for the HMV promos?
Cheers Moz

I also found a Swedish Ringleader poster today with the exact measurments I wanted (50x70cm):)

90335701_1.jpg

Almost bought some great vinyl bootlegs today but realised I left my cash card at home to "save money"! I bet when I go back on Sunday they will be gone :(

Latest bits:
YOR Japanese promo cd
Hmv promos

Hi Warren,

You do appear to have access to some amazing items, not that I'm jealous of course :squiffy:

Some awesome goodies there!!

Hi Warren,

You do appear to have access to some amazing items, not that I'm jealous of course :squiffy:

Some awesome goodies there!!

Thanks Everyday,
Just right place right time I think,all those came through the internet,still nothing to match the buzz of going around town and not knowing what your going to find in the local vinyl shops!

Not up there in terms of "big deal" items like some of you folks have been getting lately, but, I liked finding these the other day, all UK pressings:

Last edited:
Latest buys/arrives
newpixs004.jpg

Excellent vinyl, obi, insert, and cover of Japanese Boy and Heaven.
newpixs003.jpg

Excellent vinyl, obi, insert, and cover of Smiths S/T

and some tid bits below :yum:
newpixs002.jpg

Strangways 180 re-release to see if it sounds different. Not really but I like the heavy vinyl. James, "Born Of Frustration" Japanese 3" cd single. I like this alot, really cool. and last but not least a hardly used Discwasher D-4 from the 70's before RCA bought them out and ran this product into the ground turning it into a piece of crap. This model has ridges of material that run lengthwise to the handle, with the fibers angled so that they dig into the grooves and pull out the dust, holding onto it. Highly recommended.

Latest buys/arrives

and last but not least a hardly used Discwasher D-4 from the 70's before RCA bought them out and ran this product into the ground turning it into a piece of crap. This model has ridges of material that run lengthwise to the handle, with the fibers angled so that they dig into the grooves and pull out the dust, holding onto it. Highly recommended.

awesome! i'm going to see if i can get my hands on one..the newer ones have never worked too well for me. i usually just use some solution and non-abrasive towels that are meant for cleaning film.

Latest buys/arrives
newpixs004.jpg

Excellent vinyl, obi, insert, and cover of Japanese Boy and Heaven.
newpixs003.jpg

Excellent vinyl, obi, insert, and cover of Smiths S/T

and some tid bits below :yum:
newpixs002.jpg

Strangways 180 re-release to see if it sounds different. Not really but I like the heavy vinyl. James, "Born Of Frustration" Japanese 3" cd single. I like this alot, really cool. and last but not least a hardly used Discwasher D-4 from the 70's before RCA bought them out and ran this product into the ground turning it into a piece of crap. This model has ridges of material that run lengthwise to the handle, with the fibers angled so that they dig into the grooves and pull out the dust, holding onto it. Highly recommended.

May I ask you how much you paid for the japanese stuff.
Cheers Moz

May I ask you how much you paid for the japanese stuff.
Cheers Moz
Boy was $27.00, Heaven was $32.00 and S/T was $30.00

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom