Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"

Last edited:
It's surprising how little time some users need to watch the full length of the videos before typing down their content-related and thoughtful reply.

It's surprising how little time some users need to watch the full length of the videos before typing down their content-related and thoughtful reply.
Interesting. You see, using Tucker Carlson and another well-known right-wing nutjob, who he has used on several occasions previously to bolster his, errr, position - that's not a good start. But do go ahead and find the glitter in the dogshit.

A picture of Tucker Carlson and that other c*** is all I and any other sane person needs to know about these videos.

When ya got guys like Tucker discussin' animal cruelty maybe
it's a good thing.
Even though he might be discussin' it for political reasons, it
might just influence some of his listeners.

Thank you Mozzer, my love!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a brave man!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
Two minutes between the article being posted and this comment. That’s dedication.

"We always had the place in Maine. We’d hunt partridge in the fall and hare with beagles in the winter. We’d go on pheasant hunts in other places, too. There was always a Labor Day dove shoot. We’d hunt quail down South in the winter—something I still love doing. I’ve hunted birds a lot out West. Chukars are awesome. You really have to earn them. I like being out and walking when I hunt."
https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2019/9/29/shooting-straight-with-tucker-carlson

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours

You never even watched it!!!!! You couldn’t wait to throw your shite. He’s NOT in the video Anti-Vaccine. He’s against Mandatory vaccinations. What a f@@king twat you are😂😂😂

Interesting. You see, using Tucker Carlson and another well-known right-wing nutjob, who he has used on several occasions previously to bolster his, errr, position - that's not a good start. But do go ahead and find the glitter in the dogshit.
So the newsreader is the (Nazi) problem?? Not the bastards who torture dogs. 😂😂. Get of this site you imbecile.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom