YouTube: Denise Johnson - "Well I Wonder" (October 2, 2020)

Sounds like crap.

Sounds like crap.

Compared to the original?

Well, it would be difficult to improve on
it, though this may not have been her aim.

What would you rather she have or anyone have done with the song?

Hahaha, if you believe in hell, you probably think covid is a dangerous disease.

I know politics is full of sneaky garbage & pro-maskers can be up their own backside - but surely Donald Trump getting Covid & being in hospital is giving you some pause for thought?

He's a month away from election day - he's made downplaying Covid a key part of his political strategy, he's used masks as a symbol of political correctness stifling freedom - & now he's wearing masks & tweeting that it's a plague.

3006dae702e0dc77eae1ab4c3cdac603.jpg

Faithful and unadventurous. Until the end (of the song).

I’ve listened to the album, it’s on Apple Music. What a waste of a beautiful voice.

BLM: start here because a talent has been squandered. Gone.

Wonderful to hear her. Tragic to think about the possibilities.

Welcome to Manchester.

Well that's just magnificent.
Absolutely, it is an incredible version...and the fact that you were compelled to visit Morrissey-Solo at 5.36am - remember, a site dedicated to someone you consider an abhorrent racist - perhaps suggests that you need some form of intervention asap. You tragic f***.

Absolutely, it is an incredible version...and the fact that you were compelled to visit Morrissey-Solo at 5.36am - remember, a site dedicated to someone you consider an abhorrent racist - perhaps suggests that you need some form of intervention asap. You tragic f***.
It’s not incredible. Yes, the gospel thing at the end is. It’s a shrink back.

Compared to the original?

Well, it would be difficult to improve on
it, though this may not have been her aim.

What would you rather she have or anyone have done with the song?
Just listen to the end: amazing.

That should’ve been the beginning.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom