The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Dublin, Ireland 2004-06-05 (Morrissey concert)
|Tour||You Are The Quarry Tour|
|Date||5 June, 2004|
|Venue||Dublin Castle, Heineken Green Energy Festival|
Set List 
- First Of The Gang To Die
- Hairdresser On Fire
- Irish Blood, English Heart
- Subway Train + Everyday Is Like Sunday
- Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
- I'm Not Sorry
- How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
- Let Me Kiss You
- Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
- I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
- A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
- The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
- No One Can Hold A Candle To You
- I Have Forgiven Jesus
- Shoplifters Of The World Unite
- America Is Not The World
- Rubber Ring
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
- This concert is notable for being the last time Alain Whyte shared a stage with Morrissey.
- It is also the show where Morrissey made his infamous "Ronald Regan died today; it should have been Bush" remark.
This concert was recorded and broadcast on the radio.
The broadcast was captured and has been released.
|Portions of this concert are available on the Green Energy bootleg CD, minus the following songs: First Of The Gang To Die, Hairdresser On Fire, I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday and I Have Forgiven Jesus.|
|The How Soon Is Berlin? bootleg CD also contains portions of this concert, minus the same four songs as Green Energy.|
- Dublin Castle, Heineken Green Energy Festival, Dublin, Ireland (2004-06-05) post-show - Morrissey-solo
References And Notes
- Set List provided by Joseph Kelly / Morrissey-Solo