|MORRISSEY Live Album|
|Release||18 September 1991|
|Recorded||3 June 1991|
Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA
|Producer||N/A (mixed by Ian Horne)|
|Art work||Kevin Cummins|
|Chart position||Did not chart|
|Live Album chronology|
→Beethoven Was Deaf
[Sire 9 40184-2]
- Bass - Gary Day
- Coordinator [Art Co-ordination] - Jo Slee
- Drums - Spencer Cobrin
- Guitar - Alain Whyte
- Guitar - Boz Boorer
- Layout - Designland
- Mixed By - Ian Horne
- Photography By - Kevin Cummins
- Voice - Morrissey
- Written-By - Mark E Nevin
- Written-By - Morrissey
[Cover backside] Completely live, straight onto digital 2-track with no overdubs; mixed during performance by Ian Horne. Recorded at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, U.S.A. June 3rd, 1991. [printed all upper-case, except "3rd"]. Sire Records Company, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019-6908. Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company. © ℗ 1991 Sire Records Company. Made In U.S.A.
[Inlay] Bona Relations Ltd. PRS admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI/MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc. ASCAP
[CD] Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing. MADE IN USA
Note: The last about 8 minutes of the song "Sing Your Life" just contain phone messages from fans to KROQ.
- Morrissey At KROQ - Discogs master release: https://www.discogs.com/master/855781
- Morrissey At KROQ (Maxi-Single) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/7196161-Morrissey-Morrissey-At-KROQ
Discogs information (additional release)
Early Advance of release manufactured at Warner Bros Records In-House Studio with Sire branded printed J-card. Date of manufacture is 06/14/91 (CASSETTE) IN HOUSE STUDIO/R.H.
NON DOLBY/FROM DAT LIVE 6-3-91
- Live 6-3-91/KROQ (Single Sided Maxi-Single Promo) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/13126759-Morrissey-Live-6-3-91KROQ
At KROQ is a three-song live EP by Morrissey, released on 18 September 1991. It was recorded at a live session in 1991 for Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM, while Morrissey was touring in support of his second album Kill Uncle. Following the end of "Sing Your Life", eight minutes of messages left for Morrissey by fans on the voice mail of KROQ-FM personality Richard Blade are played.