|The Smiths Live Concert|
|Tour||The Queen Is Dead Tour|
|Date||24 October, 1986|
|Opening Act||The Railway Children|
Set List 
- The Queen Is Dead
- I Want The One I Can't Have
- Vicar In A Tutu
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
- (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame + Rusholme Ruffians
- Shakespeare's Sister
- Frankly, Mr. Shankly
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Rubber Ring + What She Said + Rubber Ring
- Is It Really So Strange?
- Cemetry Gates
- Meat Is Murder
- I Know It's Over
- The Draize Train
- How Soon Is Now?
- Still Ill
- Bigmouth Strikes Again
|An incomplete version of this concert is available on the Brixton Academy Friday 20/10/86 bootleg LP. Cemetry Gates is omitted. The title of this bootleg is incorrect. It was recorded on 24 October, not 20 October as listed.|
|An incomplete version of this concert is available on the Genius Steals bootleg. Cemetry Gates is omitted.|
Concert Photographs And Memorabilia
References And Notes
Fred Hood (drummer with The Impossible Dreamers) joined The Smiths to drum on The Draize Train and How Soon Is Now? via a second drum kit on stage.
Craig Gannon played guitar also this night.
- Set List provided by Passions Just Like Mine