The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Low In High School Tour 2017-2018 Pre-show Tracks
Morrissey entered after:
- Lypsinka Has A Glamour Fit - Lypsinka
- Loudmouth - Ramones
- Something Here In My Heart - Paper Dolls
- How Soon Is Now (TOTP, 2003) - t.A.T.u.
- Sound Of The Crowd - The Human League
- I'm Black And I'm Proud (Playboy After Dark, 1969) - James Brown
- Someday Someway - Robert Gordon
- Sponge pudding joke clip - Mrs. Shufflewick
- Don't Make Me Over - Dionne Warwick
- God Save The Queen - Sex Pistols
- "The truth is, no 'white' American is sure he is white." ("Baldwin's N-----", London, 1969) - James Baldwin clip.
- Sally's Song (from The Nightmare Before Christmas) - Fiona Apple (with montage of old b&w monster movie clips).
- "There was a lot of rubbish" - excerpt from "After the Female Eunuch" by Germaine Greer
- "Melancholic Youths" - David Hoyle
- Women In Revolt: "We're rich, we're famous, we're beautiful ... and miserable" - Candy Darling clip (1971)
- Flesh - film clip, Paul Morrissey (1968)
- Frankenstein - film clip (1931)
- L'insoumis (1964) film clip - known as "The Unvanquished" in English (contains a scene from which the cover of The Queen Is Dead is taken)
- It's The Same Old Song - Four Tops
- Jet Boy by New York Dolls
- Looking For A Kiss - New York Dolls
- No No No No - Maya Angelou
- Can't Truss It - Public Enemy
- Wanting To Die (poem) - Anne Sexton
- Arabesque No.1 - Isao Tomita
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone? - Marlene Dietrich
The end of the concert was signalled by:
Disclaimer: Songs played and order are generally not verified.