The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Will Never Marry
|Name||Will Never Marry|
Everyday Is Like Sunday (single)
|Recorded||Circa late 1987|
Stephen Street's wife calls "Steven" in the song:
"Sarah, was visiting the studio that day with our baby son, William. Since she was the only woman in the studio, we asked her to do it. So that’s my wife shouting “Steven!” towards the end. Afterwards Morrissey told me it put a chill down his spine every time he heard it.’"
Taken from Mozipedia.
I'm writing this to say In a gentle way Thank you, but no I will live my life as I Will undoubtedly die, alone
I'm writing this to say In a gentle way Thank you I will live my life as I, oh For whether you stay or you stray
An inbuilt guilt catches up with you And as it comes around to your place At 5 a.m., wakes you up And it laughs in your face
Play count (Morrissey concert): 54
Morrissey live history:
- Aberdeen, Scotland 1991-05-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Atlanta, Georgia 2015-06-13 (Morrissey concert)
- Baltimore, Maryland 1991-07-08 (Morrissey concert)
- Berkeley, California 1991-06-08 (Morrissey concert)
- Berlin, Germany 1991-05-05 (Morrissey concert)
- Brussels, Belgium 2015-09-28 (Morrissey concert)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina 2015-12-09 (Morrissey concert)
- Chicago, Illinois 1991-06-25 (Morrissey concert)
- Cincinnati, Ohio 1991-06-27 (Morrissey concert)
- Cologne, Germany 1991-05-04 (Morrissey concert)
- Bona Drag
- Everyday Is Like Sunday (single)
- Live In Dallas
- The CD Singles '88–91'
- The HMV/Parlophone Singles '88–'95
- ¡Oye Esteban!
Related Forum Threads
- Morrissey A-Z: "Will Never Marry" - Morrissey-solo (Oct 07, 2021)