2 dead royals within a couple of months

B

Billy Budd

Its a start

Bunch of inbread f***wits the lot of 'em

The circus and fodder that is the general public are the height of hypocricy.

Granbags Funeral

> The circus and fodder that is the general public are the height of
> hypocricy.

I'm going to have a rant:

Complete saturation of the newspapers for two weeks, laughable reporting from 'Royal Correspondents' who know that their incoherent rambling is keeping them in jobs. Is this the 21st century?

The old argument about the Royal Family bringing money into this country through tourism etc. is spun by people who stand to lose out if we become a republic. The fact that the gutter press force this line down our necks just shows how stupid we, as a country, are. I ask you Billy- how have the Royals ever benefitted you, me or any other Northern monkey.

She even had the last laugh by requesting 'no fuss' when she died, refusing a state funeral and denying us a day in the pub. After a lifetime of sponging I think she owed us at least that.

Sorry Maaaaaaaaaaaaam, but I'll get over it.

Re: Granbags Funeral

i managed to get 2 hrs off

Come on, guys, grow up. You sound like immature youths. Much like Morrissey used to.

Eff her

Well, some of us get a bit tired of all the rosey propaganda
about the royals.

One famously anti-royal commentator says:

"The Queen Mother symbolised reaction and
philistinism. Her death marks the end of an
antidemocratic era." - Christopher Hitchens

Read the whole article from the Guardian here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/queenmother/article/0,2763,677164,00.html

I'm always suspicious of people like you who hold so much hate in their hearts...

> Its a start

> Bunch of inbread f***wits the lot of 'em

> The circus and fodder that is the general public are the height of
> hypocricy.

You utter wanker......."Blind acceptance is a sign..Of stupid fools who stand in line, like Billy Budd. All together now" Morrissey,Morrissey,Morrissey,.....

Back
Top Bottom