Brand new TV spot for the sound of The Smiths collection.

lainey

Brand new TV spot for the sound of The Smiths collection.
you can see it on facebook, just search The Smiths and the video is there for you all to watch.
I think it's a beautiful TV advert, "newly remastered from original tapes"
a few seconds of , panic , this charming man, Sheila take a bow, there is a light that never goes out and how soon is now.
I hope one of you can copy and show it to everyone as I can't stop watching it.

t723995191_93354195191_1661.jpg

thankyou..:)
If i see this on terrestial tv, i'll want it even more... (i wasnt going to buy it)

thankyou..:)
If i see this on terrestial tv, i'll want it even more... (i wasnt going to buy it)

Morrissey hasn't come out against purchasing this particularly, has he, though there is that previous statement about all Smiths record sale profits going to one member. What's the line on this? Surely his approval was required; he must receive some fee, and at least it will raise the profile, a lot I would imagine. Is there an impediment (besides individual budget control!)? Speak now, or forever hold your peace!! :confused:

Morrissey hasn't come out against purchasing this particularly, has he, though there is that previous statement about all Smiths record sale profits going to one member. What's the line on this? Surely his approval was required; he must receive some fee, and at least it will raise the profile, a lot I would imagine. Is there an impediment (besides individual budget control!)? Speak now, or forever hold your peace!! :confused:

Why on earth would you let Morrissey influence your purchase?

well he is meant to have picked the artwork for the singles box set so that alone says to me he approves , as its released on rino and not directly WEA , there may be different contract ?

Officially, Morrissey chose the title of the compilation, and Morrissey and Marr were both involved with choosing the tracklist.

Back
Top Bottom