Don’t you think it a little odd...

Poco Innocente

A ring a ding ding
That Marr upped and left like he did? From what I have read he wasn’t happy with the way things were progressing musically.

But what really confuses me is how he upped and left his friendship with Morrissey. Were things really not good between the two of them towards the end? Why would Marr turn his back on a friendship like this?

Cheers Kewpie

Far too much to read.....

But anyway, the fact that he did just up and leave, well doesn't it go to show that it was a 'professional' relationship??

I'm aware of what Mozzer told the world about their friendship, but was it true?
Did Moz make any effort to re-instate their frienship at all?

But anyway, the fact that he did just up and leave, well doesn't it go to show that it was a 'professional' relationship??

I'm aware of what Mozzer told the world about their friendship, but was it true?

If someone just up and left you in the lurch would you think it was up to you to reinstate your friendship?

Marr has said the same things about their friendship. And I mean after the split of the band, not just before that. You make it sound as if Morrissey is the only one who claims that they were friends and not just songwriting partners.

Back
Top Bottom