eff the haters; new songs are great!

underdog99

It took seeing the new songs live to full apreciated them. My Favorite is All you need is me, then Throwing my Arms...

It's all about the endings to these two, "you dont like me..." and "yes you made yourself plain..."

Discuss

It took seeing the new songs live to full apreciated them. My Favorite is All you need is me, then Throwing my Arms...

It's all about the endings to these two, "you dont like me..." and "yes you made yourself plain..."

Discuss

I agree, except for being all about the ending. I'm just glad someone likes "All You Need Is Me" as much as I do. If these are an indication I am very excitied about the next record.

I agree, except for being all about the ending. I'm just glad someone likes "All You Need Is Me" as much as I do. If these are an indication I am very excitied about the next record.

Agreed! I love these new songs, especially Throwing My Arms Around Paris and All You Need Is Me. The first song is particularly special to me. :)
(I don't understand why people don't like them; All You Need Is Me is about all of US, for god's sake! :p)

I love them.

"All You Need Is Me" is Quarry/Ringleader era Moz at his best. Totally should be the next single.

"That's How People Grow Up" was initally my least favorite of the new songs, but it's definitely grown on me. I definitely dig the lyrics. really need to drop the Kristen vocals in the intro though.

"Paris" is my new favorite.

"One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell" is a good one, lyrically sound, and the line "when I die, I want to go to Hell" just rules haha

I quite like them - as a set of songs I think they're better than the Ringleader singles. "That's How People Grow Up" has a nice melody and would make a good single, and I like the lyrics of "All You Need is Me" - this bit made me laugh out loud:

There's a soft voice
Singing in your head
Who can this be?
I do believe it's me

There's a naked man
Standing laughing in your dreams
You know who it is
But you don't like what it means

I like all of the new songs...though I LOVE All You Need is Me! :D It's great live and really has me looking forward to the new album. That's How People Grow Up grew on me and I think it's a really great song now. The other two, I like and I admit they're good songs...but I think they're the growers for me out of the batch...little parts of them still irk me, like the lyrics in ODGWBF..."As the tiny children tell you that you smell" :p

Back
Top Bottom