Electronic: "Get The Message - The Best Of Electronic" (due September 29, 2023)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
1691712768802.jpg

29/09/2023 - Warners
2CD (30 Tracks) £16.99
2LP Black Vinyl (15 Tracks) £30.99

First released in 2006, Get the Message: The Best Of Electronic is the career spanning collection from the Johnny Marr and Bernard Sumner band who released a string of critically acclaimed hits including their debut single ‘Getting Away With It’, ‘Get The Message’ ‘Disappointed’ and ‘Feel Every Beat’. This compilation captures the very essence of their groundbreaking sound, blending Marr’s distinctive guitar work with Sumner’s vocals and guest features from Pet Shop Boys’ Neil Tennant (Getting Away With It, Disappointed) and Kraftwerk’s Karl Bartos (For You, Imitation Of Life).
The CD adds B-sides, remixes, and rare tracks.

CD1:
Forbidden City
Getting Away With It
Get The Message (Single Remix)
Feel Every Beat
Disappointed (Single Mix)
Vivid (Radio Edit)
Second Nature
All That I Need
Prodigal Son
For You
Imitation Of Life (New Edit)
Out Of My League
Like No Other
Twisted Tenderness
Late At Night (Radio Edit)

CD2:
Getting Away With It (Vocal Remix)
Lucky Bag
Feel Every Beat (DNA Remix)
Lean To The Inside (2013 Edit)
Get The Message (DNA Groove Mix)
Free Will (Edit)
Disappointed (12” 808 State Remix)
Idiot Country Two (Edit)
Gangster (FBI Mix)
I Feel Alright
A New Religion
Turning Point
Until The End Of Time (Fluffy Dice Remix)
King For A Day
Radiation

FWD.

On the topic:
Making Electronic by Electronic

With Electronic, Johnny Marr and Bernard Sumner shook off the shackles of being at the forefront of two of the most significant bands of the 80s and aimed straight for the dancefloor…

Electronic, Feel every beat live at Cities in the park 1991 (11.05) and full gig audio only.

Electronic, Feel every beat live at Cities in the park 1991 (11.05) and full gig audio only.

Thanks for posting! Was the rest of the Electronic show filmed? I've only ever seen this clip.

Back
Top Bottom