FAO Republican Party Reptile aka int. troll hunter

• Thread starter freeyourself aka badger watch
  • Start date
F

freeyourself aka badger watch

It's quite ironic (it's a British thing, you wouldn't understand) that you should now be using the name International troll hunter to troll me, after the plethora of other names you've used recently to attack me on this board.

OK, I guess it's time to kick your fat spotty burger filled ass again.

1. Yes, I am currently, perhaps permanently, posting under the name 'badger watch', so as not to be confused with the hilarious 'dude' who is currently using the name 'freeyour_fukdup_self', & to try & engage with other forum users who may come here to talk about Morrissey & may not appreciate all the baggage that comes with my original user name at present, thanks largely to you I might add.

Why do you come here?

Oh, that's right, to hassle me.

btw, I made no attempt to disguise the fact that 'badger watch' is me, nor have I denied it, as I would have thought it was obvious even to the most stupid retard from America.

Seems I was correct.

2. How dare I be 43!!!!

You keep mentioning the fact that I'm 43 years old, information I gave out freely, along with several photographs of myself, my location, my sexual preferences etc. etc.

You appear to think I should be ashamed of being 43.

I'm not. Life's never been better.

Did you know Morrissey himself is 45?

Did you know Morrissey used to be the singer in a band called The Smiths in the 80's?

Thought not.

3. As I have stated on several occasions, if anyone uses this forum simply as a means of attacking me, I will fight fire with fire & use any means necessary to defend myself.

I suspect that I have 2 determined trolls on my back, one from the UK & the other, well, the other is you, obviously.

Having been accused of being everything from a paedophile down, I make no aplologies for deleting the posts of those who's only intention is to try and humiliate or embarrass me with scurrilous lies or vicious insults.

4. I am not responsible for deleting anyone else's posts.

As has been pointed out, 'Archibald' is a registered user name & so only he can delete his posts.

Even though Colleen has always been civil to me on this board, & is indeed one of the only Americans to use this forum who appears to understand & appreciate British Culture, what goes on between her & other site users is none of my business, although I do remember the times she has stood up for me against loathsome maggots like you & I won't forget it.

Please don't bother responding to this post with a long drawn out tedious message back, cos I ain't interested & I suspect, neither is anyone else.

republican party reptile is a shit with even worse politics

& who are you then?& why are you using that name?Do you think it's funny?

Back
Top Bottom