fao Seriously flawed

D

Domestos Salad

Just saw your post from last night and also Moz23rd's.No you did not name check anyone but I notice also that Hugh did say he wasn't referring to you specifically just a general post about the bitching that goes on.Therefore I have concluded that you are all square and should continue to be nice to each other!!!God you and Freeyourself do stay up late!I would too if it wasnt a schoolday,bless the little darlings.Have you and Sheelagh sorted things yet?

Morning Domestos...I emailed her last night. I'll send you the deatils later but it's all sorted. Right, back to my ebaying....

MORNING GLORY...

Only three weeks...

Re: MORNING GLORY...

> Only three weeks...
But I will be older then!!!!!!Is that ok about the ticket for the piss up afterwards?Hardly think you are gonna go back to the hotel on your ownsome anyway.

> But I will be older then!!!!!!Is that ok about the ticket for the piss up
> afterwards?Hardly think you are gonna go back to the hotel on your ownsome
> anyway.

Thats deadly, sure did ye not see me reply. Although usually after a gig I have the obligatory half hour sobbing into me bootleg whimpering 'he's gone' over and over but sure an aul Smiths set might limit that to 25 minutes.

> Thats deadly, sure did ye not see me reply. Although usually after a gig I
> have the obligatory half hour sobbing into me bootleg whimpering 'he's
> gone' over and over but sure an aul Smiths set might limit that to 25
> minutes.
That is when you are not locked in your hotel room vowing never to wash your hand again,I would still like to know what you did in Blackpool for that half hour you mysteriously disappeared on your own!!!!Anyway at least this time you will be able to say hes only gone for 48 hours!!!!After Dublin is when the depression really kicks in so I will wish you a Happy Christmas in advance cos I know we will all be in the horrors that week!