Has anyone wondered why Moz agreed to a documaentary?

B

Bluenose

I mean, his mug as been in more shitty mags (TV Quick for f***'s sake!!!) than the Beckhams.

Why, all of a sudden, has he agreed to a quite instrusive interview/filming? Does he need to raise his profile? (wouldn't have thought so)

I found the documentary fascinating, but not for the reasons I thought I would. I just kept wondering 'why are you doing this?'

> I mean, his mug as been in more shitty mags (TV Quick for f***'s sake!!!)
> than the Beckhams.

> Why, all of a sudden, has he agreed to a quite instrusive
> interview/filming? Does he need to raise his profile? (wouldn't have
> thought so)

> I found the documentary fascinating, but not for the reasons I thought I
> would. I just kept wondering 'why are you doing this?'

he did it cos he was without a deal, he probably knew it was make
or break this time, if sanctuary hadn't signed him allready, would
this programme have gotten him a deal, i don't think so, but i'm
normally wrong.

> he did it cos he was without a deal, he probably knew it was make
> or break this time, if sanctuary hadn't signed him allready, would
> this programme have gotten him a deal, i don't think so, but i'm
> normally wrong.

The thing is, he has so much money, he could start a record label up himself for his own music. At the end of the day, he'll still shift units.

Re: wondered why Moz agreed to doc... general comments on it!

> I mean, his mug as been in more shitty mags (TV Quick for f***'s sake!!!)
> than the Beckhams.

> Why, all of a sudden, has he agreed to a quite instrusive
> interview/filming? Does he need to raise his profile? (wouldn't have
> thought so)

> I found the documentary fascinating, but not for the reasons I thought I
> would. I just kept wondering 'why are you doing this?'

Boredom on his part maybe? Perhaps he realises he can't stay out in the creatiev wildreness for too long before he drip feed us other snippets of non information..?

or more cynically, maybe the 'Under The influence' people wanted some promotion? It might have been made with a tie-in to this release. Sure Sanctuary would be happy to for the raised profile... but that's pobablty co-incidence.

Even so, most enjoyable time watching it.. I've calmed down now but i was in heaven on Sunday night. Will always be preserved on video somewhere!

Felt the snipe on Bowie was unnecessary though.. to dismiss everything about him as irrelevant since the 70's just because you were wronged in the 90's seems a bit 'schoolkid attitude in the playground'.. He certainly knows how to harbour a grudge (e.g. Joyce AGAIN)!! Which can't be healthy can it.

Found the hairdressing scene absorbing.. so that's how you do a quiff.. I shall have to visit there.

He did look sort of lonely (and sad) in that great big house.. He shoudl have us round for a party.. that'd show him that there are brighter sides to life.. He'd have a real scream with the crazy town Moz solo Possee..

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom