How long does Moz play on this tour???

Mozgrrl

lock-jawed pop-star
I am traveling by train to NYC from Delaware for the MSG show, and was wondering if anyone knew what time Moz comes on and what time he usually finishes the shows? I have to catch the last train back to Delaware at 11:05pm. Do you guys think he will be finished by then? Unless anyone is up for splitting a hotel room in NYC?! There will be 2 of us.
*hugs*
mozgrrl

I am traveling by train to NYC from Delaware for the MSG show, and was wondering if anyone knew what time Moz comes on and what time he usually finishes the shows? I have to catch the last train back to Delaware at 11:05pm. Do you guys think he will be finished by then? Unless anyone is up for splitting a hotel room in NYC?! There will be 2 of us.
*hugs*
mozgrrl

20-22 songs...

1 More if your city is LA

*hugs*
mozgrrl

He usually ends around 10:30.
If your train leaves out of Penn station you should be able to make it since Penn Station is beneath MSG.

but if ANYONE gets on stage he'll end the show IMMEDIATELY because he HATES the NON-FANS.....am i right, phillyfan? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom