I spent my birthday with Morrissey!

come on HOMS/PAGS we need pics....
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awww...my only mistake was I'm hoping...for pix. Oh well, it was a great story! I don't think I know Pags even in a cyber-way, but good on 'er! :)

THanks and I seriously am bummed that NO ONE got pictures of this miracle of mine! I keep checking You tube but alas nothing!

THanks and I seriously am bummed that NO ONE got pictures of this miracle of mine! I keep checking You tube but alas nothing!

ive been checking youtube for you too. :)
shame, but maybe a good thing you'll be mrotified to see yourself grinning at him and drooling on the stage. :rolleyes::p

awww nice job :)
This should clear up any notions of MOZ being an a-hole who doesnt care about his fans. So yeah im happy to hear it :) dreams come true sometimes.

Brilliant! Well done and I hope you come back down to earth before Christmas.
I doubt that will be happening especially before Christmas! I will be riding high as long as his shirt still smells like him, I wish you all could smell it!

awww nice job :)
This should clear up any notions of MOZ being an a-hole who doesnt care about his fans. So yeah im happy to hear it :) dreams come true sometimes.
Yeah all these stories about him being such a jerk and then he pulls people up on stage? Come on! And he literally pulled me up, otherwise I think I probably would have just been stuck on the barrier staring at his non-leather shiny black shoes in my face! Did I mention that he smells nice?:D

*sniffs her avignoned collar*

Yes you did mention it and he DOES smell divine.

(this is why i ahd to have a bopttle of the stuff as it reminds me of moz every second i wear it, so basically i grin like a cheshire cat all day, LOL):rolleyes:

*sniffs her avignoned collar*

Yes you did mention it and he DOES smell divine.

(this is why i ahd to have a bopttle of the stuff as it reminds me of moz every second i wear it, so basically i grin like a cheshire cat all day, LOL):rolleyes:

I've heard of two different types of cologne that he wears, is this Avignon the one that smells a little like the stuff you spray on the fake Christmas trees? If so I wan't some NOW! Lottie you rock for even having the stuff.:D

I've heard of two different types of cologne that he wears, is this Avignon the one that smells a little like the stuff you spray on the fake Christmas trees? If so I wan't some NOW! Lottie you rock for even having the stuff.:D

ha, i rock, yay! :rolleyes:
you spray stuff on christmas trees? if it smells all incensey and yummy then yes it is that one, its the one your shirt smells off i'll bet.

(ah to have the ability to 'sniff' down the phone, ;))

Back
Top Bottom