Intro video's last night in Salisbury

Smithsreunion

How soon was then?
Just wondering if anyone called tell me all the video's used last night there's one i'm trying to track down, a male band (3 members I believe) fronted by a female. Someone said Nico & The Velvet Underground, can anyone clarify it for me and also give me the track name ;)

Band= SHOCKING BLUE

Song= MIGHTY JOE

one of Moz's faves, they rocked! :thumb:

Talking of which, who was the lady in white sitting by the dock, singing in English? The only one I couldn't identify.

Peter

Talking of which, who was the lady in white sitting by the dock, singing in English? The only one I couldn't identify.

Peter

Nico, but can't remeber the song name, if you go on YouTube it's one of the first ones that come up

Nico, but can't remeber the song name, if you go on YouTube it's one of the first ones that come up

I'm going to guess it's "I'll Be Your Mirror" but I don't want to look it up so I'll be surprised when I see the show in December. :( Feels like an eternity from now.

nico wasn't known fo rwearing white much but here's a scary vid of her:

[youtube]mhFkLMiKtx0&feature=related[/youtube]
?

nico wasn't known fo rwearing white much but here's a scary vid of her:

[youtube]mhFkLMiKtx0&feature=related[/youtube]
?

It's not scary. She doing tarot stuff too, I don't know if knowingly or not, I think her crowd was real into drugs and sometimes they'd tap into this stuff without knowing it. The body parts coming out of the field evokes an image of the death card which is basically symbolic transformation, not real death per se.

1146083511key13.jpg

Good spot. I thought that was Nico when I was watching the intro in Salisbury but for some reason I thought it looked too normal to be one of her videos!

Back
Top Bottom