is chill mindy?

Re: hey, question?? in case you hadn't guessed, the above poster is BG and what do you know?

Drop Dead Gorgeous BG, jealous of a fat cow, a 500 pound obese woman with Body Order that requires her to be quarantined like a dog with rabies, prescription deodorants, no friends, no sex life, a virgin, nothing but a useless degree from a pulse & checkbook university? I don't think so.

Re: is an observer really bg, duh of course

One entry found for shop.

Main Entry: 1shop
Pronunciation: 'shäp
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English shoppe, from Old English sceoppa booth; akin to Old High German scopf shed
Date: 14th century
1 : a handicraft establishment : ATELIER
2 a : a building or room stocked with merchandise for sale : STORE b also shoppe /'shäp/ : a small retail establishment or a department in a large one offering a specified line of goods or services
3 : a commercial establishment for the making or repair of goods or machinery
4 a : a school laboratory equipped for manual training b : the art or science of working with tools and machinery
5 a : a business establishment : OFFICE b : SHOPTALK

Re: hey, question?? in case you hadn't guessed, the above poster is BG and what do you know?

> Drop Dead Gorgeous BG, jealous of a fat cow, a 500 pound obese woman with
> Body Order that requires her to be quarantined like a dog with rabies,
> prescription deodorants, no friends, no sex life, a virgin, nothing but a
> useless degree from a pulse & checkbook university? I don't think so.

why is bg allways in his bedroom trolling the net
if he is good looking, hunk o man moby thinks talking
about oneself in the third person is a bit mental
he really does

Why do you live here? Are you quadriplegic? And where was your old home and what happened to it?

> Why do you live here? Are you quadriplegic? And where was your old home
> and what happened to it?

i think you live here matey
i am a quad actually
im typing with my cock

> Why do you live here? Are you quadriplegic? And where was your old home
> and what happened to it?

Hey! leave Galaxie 500 out the argument.. they're too precious to bring up in this thread.. but please talk about them anyday elsewhere..! 'Listen, the snow is falling'..Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom