Is Morrisey Gay?

M

Mike

Is Morrisey gay? i believe he is, my bos says he is'nt......please help a silly situation.

Is your mom a whore????? there's your answer...if she is...tell her to call me,I can use another good woman.

why the f*** do you care about his sexuality when you don't care enough to spell his name right?

Re: why the f*** do you care about his sexuality when you don't care enough to spell his name right?

Morrisey?
Who the f*** is that?

Re: why the f*** do you care about his sexuality when you don't care enough to spell his name right?

f***ed if i know.

> Is your mom a whore????? there's your answer...if she is...tell her to
> call me,I can use another good woman.

I hear you mom is!...Takes it doggy style with a finger up er arse! hahaha you blimey piece of shit!

Once again ass face,I dont have a mom,me and my dad share yours. shut your face,before I reach down the front of my pants and choke your mum.

He's never admitted that he's gay.

He also says that he's not embarassed to be associated with homosexuals, but he doesn't want that to be his "cause."

You have to admit, if any one else danced, moved, or sang songs like, "I want a boy for my birthday," "Handsome Devil" "This Charming Man" "The Sha na nah song," etc, they would pretty much be classified as ABSOLUTE FRUITCAKE HOMOSEXUAL.

Also, listen to Angel Down and I Won't Share You, both supposed to be about the also "straight" Johnny Marr. If you really want to see Morrissey's "flaming" in action, just watch the "Boy with the thorn in his side," video on The Complete Picture. He wrote "BAD" on his neck, and is dancing around like he's gone one up his @ss "bad."

I, like most people, have come to say, "Who cares?" He's still an awesome singer, and you couldn't beat The Smiths music if you wanted to.

> Also, listen to Angel Down and I Won't Share You, both supposed to be
> about the also "straight" Johnny Marr.

What gave you the idea that Angel is about Johnny?

> What gave you the idea that Angel is about Johnny?

Well, considering that Morrissey himself said it was...

(Incidentally, I've always wondered about the precise nature of Moz and Johnny's relationship)