Is the deluxe version of Swords worth it?

alma matters

I'm an American fan, and a bad one at that, as I have not gotten my copy of Swords yet. I just haven't had the time.

I understand the deluxe version is not out until later on this month. I figured I'd stop by the mall today to see if I could find the regular version (sometimes finding Morrissey cds here is hard) and I was going to pick it up because I am looking forward to having it.

I can't afford to buy the deluxe version, too, when it comes out. It's either one or the other. Is it worth it? Am I making a mistake? Should I wait another two weeks and try to get it? I don't want to buy it on iTunes because it will be more difficult for me to listen to in the car, which is where I predominately listen to music.

Help!!!

Last edited:
Worth it? Only the itunes version is worth it to me. The Slum Mums bonus version is different ( and better). However, it hasn't been mentioned in the forum...or I haven't looked for it. My advice is to get the itunes version and burn a cd. Much cheaper than a mall record store.

if you mean the Live in Warzaw extra?, then yes! If only for hearing Moz try to say thank you in polish.

Also, Black Cloud and i'm ok by myself are great live.

So you should buy it. If it is this bonus you mean.

Or is there US bonus, also? :confused:

Worth it? Only the itunes version is worth it to me. The Slum Mums bonus version is different ( and better). However, it hasn't been mentioned in the forum...or I haven't looked for it. My advice is to get the itunes version and burn a cd. Much cheaper than a mall record store.

thanks. I will consider this. I don't have a burning program however on my computer but I suppose it would be a good investment.

if you mean the Live in Warzaw extra?, then yes! If only for hearing Moz try to say thank you in polish.

Also, Black Cloud and i'm ok by myself are great live.

So you should buy it. If it is this bonus you mean.

Or is there US bonus, also? :confused:

Thank you. I believe they are the same bonus.

Back
Top Bottom