Just got Morrissey's autograph!!

Congratulations! I wish it was me!! One day, though. Great pictures!

nice one. I managed to get some moz stuff on saturday. I was playing at barrowlands 2 and sneaked upstairs to try and get into the dressing room from the night before, and did. got a schedule for the day plus a set list and an empty smoothie carton. It takes pride of place in my room now.

what did the schedule say?

I'll post some pictures soon. the setlist has some really wierd spelling "lemme ky" and "first uv" for first of the gang to die and let me kiss you. are all the set lists like this

congrats to everyone that has gotten to meet him, very well done!
as for me, i know my time will come ;)

I'll post some pictures soon. the setlist has some really wierd spelling "lemme ky" and "first uv" for first of the gang to die and let me kiss you. are all the set lists like this

wow, i like the ninja work.. in and out, you got what you came for, undetected well now you posted in the thread but owell haha.

the setlist on the last tour seemed to be like this, with silly spellings and play on words but the couple ive gotten from this tour so far have been basically normal besides a shortening of a title here and there.

congrats to everyone that has gotten to meet him, very well done!
as for me, i know my time will come ;)

wow, i like the ninja work.. in and out, you got what you came for, undetected well now you posted in the thread but owell haha.

the setlist on the last tour seemed to be like this, with silly spellings and play on words but the couple ive gotten from this tour so far have been basically normal besides a shortening of a title here and there.

It has already come, just in a different way.;):D

IMGP1201.jpg

That's a huge honkin' topaz (?) ring Morrissey's got. Nice.

What kind of cologne did you get 'im?

Back
Top Bottom