"kiss my shades" or "it's not a shame"?

the judge

I found these two versions of that lyric of Hand In Glove.
Which one is the right one?
I prefer "it's not a shame".

"Kiss my shades" is the right one. I've never heard of the "it's not a shame".

HAHA I'm so silly, I thought it was "mon cher"! And YES, I DID wonder why he'd be saying "my expensive"...I was in the half of the year at school that did Deutsch, OKAY, not French! I thought there must be some meaning to "cher" that my sister's crude French dictionary wasn't giving me! :idiot:

HAHA I'm so silly, I thought it was "mon cher"! And YES, I DID wonder why he'd be saying "my expensive"...I was in the half of the year at school that did Deutsch, OKAY, not French! I thought there must be some meaning to "cher" that my sister's crude French dictionary wasn't giving me! :idiot:

:rolleyes:

Michael, do not you share my paranoia about getting too high a post count? It's a bit Robby..? ;) :eek:

And I dunno wot you're rolling your eyes at! I would have thought Hitler Jugende would definitely have made sure they were in the German-learning half of the year :eek:

George Galloway's on das Radio tonight at 10 (listen at talksport.net), I think it would do you the power of good!!

Last edited:
'Kiss my shades' Is one of my favourite lyrics, and used to be my user-handle on here. Infact, I might re-instate it in view of this thread.

Michael, do not you share my paranoia about getting too high a post count? It's a bit Robby..? ;) :eek:

And I dunno wot you're rolling your eyes at! I would have thought Hitler Jugende would definitely have made sure they were in the German-learning half of the year :eek:

George Galloway's on das Radio tonight at 10 (listen at talksport.net), I think it would do you the power of good!!

Elisabeth, it is a small concern although I think my post-rate has dropped considerably since I hit 1,000, I've stopped posting in the song vs song thread and things like that to try and keep a reasonable number.

I did German for about six months in year 9 (i think) but was rubbish as I'm not quite facist enough ;)

Back
Top Bottom