Latest issue of Morrissey Mercury fanzine out today

F

FillUpThePage

The July issue of the Morrissey Mercury fanzine was published today. It's free to subscribe and it'll go to your email inbox - details below if you're interested. We've got a review of Sunday's Israel gig, monthly Mozoscopes from a leading astrologer (if that's your sort of thing), a look at the Salford Lads Club's Smiths Room upgrade and some other great stories.
Cheers everyone (y)

But I'm really proud of this month's [September] offering. We've got your Mozoscopes from world-renowned astrologer Jessica Adams, a review of the recent Dublin gig by Sunday Times journalist Patrick O'Donoghue, and a reflection on the chaotic melee that explodes when Morrissey throws his shirt into the crowd, from the author of “The Day I Met Morrissey”, Dickie Felton - plus more. Our fandom is full of the most interesting and vibrant people you can imagine, and I hope this fanzine goes some way towards bringing them all together. Remember, we’re always looking for your submissions. Just email [email protected]. And we love your letters - please let us know what you think of our publication. Until the next time, friends. With far-from-mild best wishes, George Allen (editor).

Includes a charming piece by poet Jacob Davies about his Dublin adventure

img_5935.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom