Let me say this about the smiths..............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA

I like them,i think they all contributed to the smiths souding so well. However,Some (morrissey+marr) did all the work and received lawsuits from both smiths for their work. I have alot of animosity towards both mike and andy as ex-smiths for these reasons. Thats my right. do I have alot of smiths stuff??? yes yes. Do i think they were underappreciated as a group??? most definately. Do I thinki that more often times than not morrissey gets a bad rap for alot of things pertaining to the smiths??? you bet your ass i do. Some people here like to say that he's this or he's that.....I just know him to be one of the nicest people ive ever met,a true inspiration to me,and a guy who doesnt deserve all the bullshit talked about him here. he has done nothing to you to warrant these attacks. You can say all you want about me,but you also cannot deny my passion.love,and support for the greatest singer ever,MORRISSEY!. Ive always made it a point to stand up ffor him and support him and never talk shit about him,"it just doesnt make sense"(if i may coin a phrase from morrissey). You're all entitled to your opinions,you have that right,but you know what?? if you dont like me,my posts or him,why dont you get the f*** out of here???? Part of the reason behind me going off on so many here is the fact that you all go off on morrissey so much,which pisses me the hell off and thats a main reason why i do what i do....you talk shit about moz,i talk shit about you...dont like it??? stop blasting moz and see how fast i do an about face. The man has been shit on by managers,labels,his ex band mates,99% of the dinkeydick artists out there, and yet,he's the f***in PIMP of the f***in universe,and the best singer alive,and he's still morrissey. I think everyone who comes on this message board is a hypocrite in some way(if you say you're not,you're a goddamned liar). I am,ill admit it...I despise people who talk shit about the man,and to this day,cannot figure out for the life of me,why someone would want to come to a site devoted to someone,to talk shit about them.......... Makes no sense.

Re: Let me say this about the smiths..............Part 2

Oh,and dont forget he's been shit on so many times by his "fans"(or so they claim to be).It makes me sick to my stomach when i come here and read peoples posts trashing him and praising this guy or that guy or morrissey sexuality or his lack of creativity,or this or that....Knock it the f*** off.I get really sick when i read a post saying"morrisseys gay" and "hes shit,he sucks,johnny carried the whole group"...which we all know is complete bullshit.Im a nice guy to get along with.....as long as you dont piss me off,im cool.I give praise when i want,and most definately,I will go off on anyone at the drop of a hat should you piss me off. I will guarantee you all this: if you stopped talking shit about morrissey,I will tone down talking shit about you. Keep up the shit talking??? hell....I can go toe to toe with any and all. I enjoy it,and ill enjoy burying you. Knock it off...Morrissey should be worshipped,not bashed...he is the f***in man!!!!!! End of story.

Just how insecure are you that you should feel the need to write all that ?

> Oh,and dont forget he's been shit on so many times by his
> "fans"(or so they claim to be).It makes me sick to my stomach
> when i come here and read peoples posts trashing him and praising this guy
> or that guy or morrissey sexuality or his lack of creativity,or this or
> that....Knock it the f*** off.I get really sick when i read a post
> saying"morrisseys gay" and "hes shit,he sucks,johnny
> carried the whole group"...which we all know is complete bullshit.Im
> a nice guy to get along with.....as long as you dont piss me off,im cool.I
> give praise when i want,and most definately,I will go off on anyone at the
> drop of a hat should you piss me off. I will guarantee you all this: if
> you stopped talking shit about morrissey,I will tone down talking shit
> about you. Keep up the shit talking??? hell....I can go toe to toe with
> any and all. I enjoy it,and ill enjoy burying you. Knock it
> off...Morrissey should be worshipped,not bashed...he is the f***in
> man!!!!!! End of story.

Re: Let me say this about the smiths..............Part 3

Fans are not the people who kick dents in his car...(and dont say they didnt because Its been posted on here numerous times)...to me,thats not a fan,thats someone who needs to be beaten into a coma.Fans are people who appreciate the person for all theyve done. he could be mean to people(like most jack off celebrities are),but thats not his style. Every story ive read,everything Ive been told about "meetings" and "encounters" with the man,have been positive,so why so much hatred and bullshit and shit talking towards him?????? I think the people who talk shit about morrissey are f***in pathetic little jackoffs who should be issued serious beatings by me. No yoshinoya,just beatings. I know morrissey doesnt like yoshinoya(its a joke dunces),hell,im sure he doesnt even know what it is,but my god,he does know when people here talk shit about him and it hurts. tke for instance an encounter chris(from AO)& big dude(also from AO)had with him,he said"the people can be very critical"....he hates it that people talk shit about him...dont you f***s get it???? it hurts him,just like You claim it "hurts" you or you get 'annoyed" by me when i talk shit about you. Like i said,continue to talk shit about morrissey...be my guest...Ill continue to talk shit about you...... dont like it...tough!!!!!!! Stop being hypocrites yourself and realize...you're no better than i am.

Not "insecure" anus....just telling it like it is....Im not insecure about anything.....Im speaking the truth..or have you been up mike joyces ass too long to see that??????

You might want to stop the teenage ramblings, it's seriously embaressing.

> Not "insecure" anus....just telling it like it is....Im not
> insecure about anything.....Im speaking the truth..or have you been up
> mike joyces ass too long to see that??????

Huh??? by the way,Im surprised you're not pressing me more about the facts of johnny having to crate and dsesign drum patterns for mike...as soon as someone else brought up some facts as well,you changed the subject...you're pathetic dude. you cant win........

> Huh??? by the way,Im surprised you're not pressing me more about the facts
> of johnny having to crate and dsesign drum patterns for mike...as soon as
> someone else brought up some facts as well,you changed the
> subject...you're pathetic dude. you cant win........

I was so staggered by your ignorance about the Buzzcocks I thought I'd persue that one, however like I said, if you weren't actually at the Smiths recording sessions you know f*** all, or were you at all of the recording sessions making jam on toast for Moz as he pondered what to do with that ever so tiresome Andy Rourke ????????????

As all Morrissey fans are fully aware anyone can take bit and peices from past interviews in order to suit their own agendas. Ever thought about becoming a journalist ?

> I like them,i think they all contributed to the smiths souding so well.
> However,Some (morrissey+marr) did all the work and received lawsuits from
> both smiths for their work. I have alot of animosity towards both mike and
> andy as ex-smiths for these reasons. Thats my right. do I have alot of
> smiths stuff??? yes yes. Do i think they were underappreciated as a
> group??? most definately. Do I thinki that more often times than not
> morrissey gets a bad rap for alot of things pertaining to the smiths???
> you bet your ass i do. Some people here like to say that he's this or he's
> that.....I just know him to be one of the nicest people ive ever met,a
> true inspiration to me,and a guy who doesnt deserve all the bullshit
> talked about him here. he has done nothing to you to warrant these
> attacks. You can say all you want about me,but you also cannot deny my
> passion.love,and support for the greatest singer ever,MORRISSEY!. Ive
> always made it a point to stand up ffor him and support him and never talk
> shit about him,"it just doesnt make sense"(if i may coin a
> phrase from morrissey). You're all entitled to your opinions,you have that
> right,but you know what?? if you dont like me,my posts or him,why dont you
> get the f*** out of here???? Part of the reason behind me going off on so
> many here is the fact that you all go off on morrissey so much,which
> pisses me the hell off and thats a main reason why i do what i do....you
> talk shit about moz,i talk shit about you...dont like it??? stop blasting
> moz and see how fast i do an about face. The man has been shit on by
> managers,labels,his ex band mates,99% of the dinkeydick artists out there,
> and yet,he's the f***in PIMP of the f***in universe,and the best singer
> alive,and he's still morrissey. I think everyone who comes on this message
> board is a hypocrite in some way(if you say you're not,you're a goddamned
> liar). I am,ill admit it...I despise people who talk shit about the
> man,and to this day,cannot figure out for the life of me,why someone would
> want to come to a site devoted to someone,to talk shit about
> them.......... Makes no sense.

Aww, for f***'s sake, change the record. Look, we've heard it all before, all you are doing is posting in a vain attempt to get a response, which you may feel will vaildate your original rant, but we've heard it all before. Look, when my kids go to college/University and I have the cash to spare I'll get on a plane and come and have a few days with you to discuss your opinions. Living in solitude cannot be good for the soul, or whatever you like to call it. Get some reason to your arguments, instead of spouting a Morrissey-based mantra- we all have lives to live - come on!!

Goodnight.

Sk.

P.S I'll see you somewhere, I'll see you sometime......

Back
Top Bottom