let me take you down cause i'm going to......

• Thread starter strawberry fields for ever
  • Start date
S

strawberry fields for ever

thanx for the good, eat shit for the bad, preferably your own, four rooms bad, tant rooms worse.... I hope at least you are some where nice away from here,
theres a mirror I'm avioding 'a crack on the head for asking and a crack on the head for not asking' I get it totaly, what goes around, goes around, and around on the loop..... but I don't believe in cause and effect, all that balony is for the middle classes who have alreay suceeded in life, but I do believe mirrors come back at you after a while, so the celistine prophecy a true fable? I don't think its true even if I had just discoverd it in the late 90s...... so anyway Im off to nurse the violent rash between my legs with savlon, {from sweating today} pain hey, who needs it? oh, must be interesting for you to watch me reply to intialy your messages..... then respond to 'real' peoples messages, disect me, my words,
so once again thanx for the good from the heart, but I want no more thankyou,
I guess coincidence is a word... Just trying to say I'm not trying to get rewards from you by leaving... I would never play that game 'the good doggy', that pain I felt you will never know and in your wildest imagination will never concieve,sorry 20 minutes im in kitchien ,ref; the furumisms... I just think its not healthy, its a bit like digital schizophrenia, its been fun, but I av to know when to stop, 'hello dave its joe' yes the horror can you imagine?
I have done some shitty things in my time , I think i've paid more than most people ever will, and so today I passed a guy who I thought was trying to carry his suit case down a flight of stairs, so I said 'good luck', he smiled looked confused, then warched as I walked away, in my mind I thought he's the next person who is gonna remember, or he represents him or her. so good luck to who ever... maybe one day I can help them, take your time, don't say anything you don't want to, you'll get through it and come out stronger the other end and so much more but 'heres the phone number you can ring 24/7 of a therapist.
then I would walk away, if people know about some of my experiences, there would be a huge panic, so...well... I guess thats not my problem....... so maybe not a good idea for me to meet them, well someone has to tell them it will all be o.k in the end, my biggest fear is that 'He who is afraid of being alone' isn't with us anymore,
I don't need you anymore I have a very clever man to help me so.....................f*** off ya dam cockanoodle suckers....

Back
Top Bottom