Maroon 5 are they any good?

Depends on what you're looking for

Apparently they are the cat's ass in the looks department. (wrong gender for me to say for certain). Look to me like aspiring heroin addicts who can't buy pants that fit so they'll saty on.

Musically pretty nondescript. Except for that "This Love" song which is a bit catchy. Otherwise very very typical American rock/pop

Re: Thanks for that. Doesn't sound like there that good then. annoying??

Re: Thanks for that. Doesn't sound like there that good then. annoying??

Yeah, very annoying, are you looking for something new to listen too?

Re: Always looking for something new to listen to yes!

Me too, i always like to be on the lookout, i really like the chills, they are a new zealand band, but its hard to recommend stuff if you don't know a persons taste and im not very well qualified to reccommend anyway

Re: Always looking for something new to listen to yes!

Perhaps you've heard these already but here are a couple I believe to be worth listening to.

Death Cab For Cutie - TransAtlanticism is the latest and it is excellent. This is the American band people should hear. Toss in Josh Rouse and Sparklehorse as worthy Yanks too.

The Notwist - German group (sung mostly in English) with intelligent lyrics and a not too German sound, if you know what I mean.

The Dears - Who have been mentioned here before. Charming Canadian Group. Speaking of Canadians, why not try Joel Plaskett, Matthew Good and David Usher.

Back
Top Bottom