MORRISSEY IN Guadalajara 14th

morrissey626

DOES ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS SHOW, I GOT MY HOTEL AND FLIGHT BOOKED, BUT DOES ANYONE NO HOW FAR THE VENUE IS FROM THE miguel hidalgo AIRPORT, OR ANY INFO AT ALL CAN BE USEFUL THANKS

I have talked to people who lived around there and they said thats its about 5 to 10 minutes from the airport, and about 20 to 25 minutes from the center of Guadalajara.

thanks alot i really appreciate that, yeah i also called today where im staying and they said its about 20 mins from my hotel, so its pretty close so see yah guys there for the opening show

Oooooooooooooohh!! You're so lucky guys!!!

I'm in Santiago de Chile, at the end of the world and it's quite expensive to travel to Mexico... But if I had the money I would do it!! That's the closest he will get from here this year. But my hope doesn't die... He will be back here soon... I hope so... :(

It is about 6 to 8 hours on bus. Im taking a plane from gdl to mx so its only gonna be 1 hour.

ok cool thanks for the info, another quick question have you got your tickets yet or are you going to buy them there at the event because i couldnt buy them online i had trouble

actually I have a friend who has family living in Guadalajara so I sent them money and they barely bought me the tickets. Now I'm just waiting for them in the mail. I dont think the shows will sell out so I think you could get them on the day of the show.

Woot!!! Guadalajara, Monterrey and México CIty!!!

He's the best!

Back
Top Bottom