Morrissey is American now, NOT ENGLISH

• Thread starter Mindy is back from the dead
  • Start date
M

Mindy is back from the dead

Ever since his Viva Hate album, signs of his Americaness have blossomed! He has lived in Lost Angels since his debut album "Strangeways..."

No need to thank me for pointing that out.

Good lawd Woman

> Ever since his Viva Hate album, signs of his Americaness have blossomed!
> He has lived in Lost Angels since his debut album
> "Strangeways..."

> No need to thank me for pointing that out.

Yer back on the board for a few days and yr already starting a flame war. I'm fairly certain Moz has split the last decade between the US and the UK.

Re: Good lawd Woman

i hope you realize that that was not me, dear. i know how to spell the name of my city. and i would never say moz is american. i am not a complete moron. furthermore, everyone here ought to know that i love britain. why would i negate his britishness? i don't plan on really getting into the mud with people who hate me here, but you're one of the only cool people here and i want to make sure you know that isn't me. thanks!

Morrissey on being asked where home was during a recent interview with Janice Long:

'Home? Erm..I think home is England actually'

He also didn't exactly display much reverence for LA...'everything you've ever heard about Los Angeles is true...'

> i hope you realize that that was not me, dear. i know how to spell the
> name of my city. and i would never say moz is american. i am not a
> complete moron. furthermore, everyone here ought to know that i love
> britain. why would i negate his britishness? i don't plan on really
> getting into the mud with people who hate me here, but you're one of the
> only cool people here and i want to make sure you know that isn't me.
> thanks!

yes, yes i know. i listened to that interview several times. i never said america was his home anyway. if you notice, the person that posted that was Mindy is back from the dead. i am Mindy back from the dead. someone is just trying to make me look bad. i read or listen to every morrissey interview i can get my hands on, so i really wish people wouldn't try to insult my intelligence. i am not saying i know everything, but i know little things -- like that morrissey is not american.

> Morrissey on being asked where home was during a recent interview with
> Janice Long:

> 'Home? Erm..I think home is England actually'

> He also didn't exactly display much reverence for LA...'everything you've
> ever heard about Los Angeles is true...'

"Home is a question mark"

> Morrissey on being asked where home was during a recent interview with
> Janice Long:

> 'Home? Erm..I think home is England actually'

That's not quite *all* he said, tho', is it:

JL: Welcome home. (Pause) This is home...
Morrissey: Home is a question mark.
JL: Yes, I was going to say that. Where do you consider to be home?
Morrissey: Er, home, I think, is England actually.
JL: Yeah. Is that where your heart is?
Morrissey: Em, bits of it, bits of it, yeah. But other places also.

Re: Irish Blood, ENGLISH Heart...

He is good but you imagine how good he'd be if he was Scottish?

Re: Morrissey's Heart Seems to be Nestled in L.A. the Present Time.

No doubt he's more comfortable away from the UK now.

Re: Morrissey is ENGLISH, NOT American...

MINDY - STOP TALKING SHITE...

....MORRISSEY *IS* A BRITISH INSTITUTION YOU BLINKERED PHILISTINE!

> No need to thank me for pointing that out.

*** No, but I'll just SLAP YOU! You ill informed part time Morrissey fan..

Re: Irish Blood, ENGLISH Heart...

> He is good but you imagine how good he'd be if he was Scottish?

*** Yeah....he'd be tight as a gnats chuff and no one would understand a word he said..:)

Re: Morrissey is ENGLISH, NOT American...

let me get this straight. you think i'm a part time fan yet spend too much time on the messageboard. which is it? wouldnt a part time fan spend very little time on a morrissey messageboard? furthermore, it wasn't me. you people will go to any pathetic length to make me look bad, including posting things in my name that go against everything i've ever said about morrissey. you also contradict yourselves horribly. one minute i'm oh so british, talking footie with the lads. next thing, i'm claiming moz is american. what the hell is wrong with you people? i used to think the average morrissey fan IQ was above 90 at least. i guess i was wrong. oh well, at least there's a few people here worth more than the commercial value of the components of their little bodies. (that's only several dollars for those of you who doubtlessly failed biology in your school days.)

Re: ALL IRISH ARE DRUNKS AND SHAG SHEEP

> &^%%$#@

AND DOES THE NOTRE DAME (AMERICAN) FOOTBALL TEAM. THOSE DRUNKS DEFINITELY DID NOT DESERVE A BCS BID. HAVE FUN IN YOUR SHITE OF A BOWL GAME.

GO TROJANS!

Back
Top Bottom