MORRISSEY JACKET ON EBAY

Sorry, still don't believe you.

Never seen "boy afraid" or "handsome devil" post on here before, but even they say Moz definitely wasn't wearing that jacket.

Everyone else who responded said Moz wore his priest outfit at that gig.

How come you haven't been able to find a pic of Moz in it?

As someone else said, maybe it was thrown from the stage, but not by Moz , but even that explanation is suspect.

i think the 2 guys you mentioned are fake names to back up your story.

Anyway, if you really are passing it off as Moz's, you need to have proof it was his, or otherwise you're just a guy saying "take my word for it".....

Re: Sorry, still don't believe you.

> Never seen "boy afraid" or "handsome devil" post on
> here before, but even they say Moz definitely wasn't wearing that jacket.

> Everyone else who responded said Moz wore his priest outfit at that gig.

> How come you haven't been able to find a pic of Moz in it?

> As someone else said, maybe it was thrown from the stage, but not by Moz ,
> but even that explanation is suspect.

> i think the 2 guys you mentioned are fake names to back up your story.

> Anyway, if you really are passing it off as Moz's, you need to have proof
> it was his, or otherwise you're just a guy saying "take my word for
> it".....

I understand that he was wearing a priests outfit to start. I was there and he definitly had a dog collar on to start with and I admit the jacket wouldnt go with a dog collar. But at the end of the gig I was after a set list or something, drumsticks were thrown, and plectrums I think and then this Armani jacket. Yes it sounds strange, and the two people I mentioned are still quite wary. There is debate that he wore it at the NIA but who cares in the scheme of things, its still Morrisseys jacket. Morrissey has created mystery. And has given a true souvenir out at maybe one of his last gigs. At one stage he put one of his black shirts down his trousers and threw it out. I bet it was torn to shreds.

White, Black and Brown plaid??? Morrissey wore no such thing!!

seriously...

Someone here is going to pay top dollar for it... ignore their comments.

DEFINATELY NOT WORN AT BIRMINGHAM!

This jacket was definately NOT worn at Birmingham. I have spoken to many people who were there all night and he NEVER wore this jacket.

He came out with the vicars outfit on, changed into a blue shirt (thrown into the crowd) then changed to a black shirt (thrown into crowd at the end).

If you pay £200 for this you must be off your rocker. I have a plastic bottle of Carlsberg which was found on the floor near the front - £50 anyone (Morrissey drank from it - honest)

Re: DEFINATELY NOT WORN AT BIRMINGHAM!

> This jacket was definately NOT worn at Birmingham. I have spoken to many
> people who were there all night and he NEVER wore this jacket.

> He came out with the vicars outfit on, changed into a blue shirt (thrown
> into the crowd) then changed to a black shirt (thrown into crowd at the
> end).

> If you pay £200 for this you must be off your rocker. I have a plastic
> bottle of Carlsberg which was found on the floor near the front - £50
> anyone (Morrissey drank from it - honest)

The jacket was given out at the end of the show. If he worn it or not at the gig is not the issue. People saw a jacket being thrown into the crowd and have posted that on this forum. I have this jacket and it is the real deal.If people want to contact me directly, even phone me or even come and see the jacket then please do. Ignore the stupid user name.

Adam

I would swear that I have seen Morrissey in the said jacket. I will try and find a photo. I remember thinking that it looked a bit "old fashioned"

Guys - give him a break !

> Adam

> I would swear that I have seen Morrissey in the said jacket. I will try
> and find a photo. I remember thinking that it looked a bit "old
> fashioned"

> Guys - give him a break !

Thanks very much Sam, That would be really helpful. I've been looking but if you dont know what your looking for its hard. Someone swears they saw him wear it in a Smiths video but I doubt that, why would he have it Birmingham. I think its more of a day to day thing, and wore it up to Birmingham or something. Adam

> Thanks very much Sam, That would be really helpful. I've been looking but
> if you dont know what your looking for its hard. Someone swears they saw
> him wear it in a Smiths video but I doubt that, why would he have it
> Birmingham. I think its more of a day to day thing, and wore it up to
> Birmingham or something. Adam

is there a link to it on ebay or what?

> is there a link to it on ebay or what?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86694&item=6731092921&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86694&item=6731092921&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

one way to convince people is to scan in your ticket to the gig, that will at least prove you were there for a start

> one way to convince people is to scan in your ticket to the gig, that will
> at least prove you were there for a start

What do you mean by scan in the ticket

> What do you mean by scan in the ticket

like you have on the pic on ebay

Adam is telling the truth I think

He actually bought the ticked on EBAY!

What's the reserve Adam?

Re: Adam is telling the truth I think

> He actually bought the ticked on EBAY!

> What's the reserve Adam?

I think we should give him a break, its not like he has used ebay before and come up with a masterplan at making easy money!

Back
Top Bottom