Morrissey's 50th Birthday

georgina

and after all this time
In the not to distant future.
How do you imagine he'll spend this day?
What will you do in honor of the occasion?
And what gesture or statement could Solo make to catch his eye?

SHE & Madonna share the same sad milestone.

BUT 1 of them at LEAST doesn't wear fur. They're BOTH easily set of BITCHES.

i think the moz shall spend it in either rome or manchester with a few selected friends i think he shall be very humble about it ! i am gonna ask my local indie music bar if they shall hold a smiths/moz night in his honour and if they do then its get the lillys, smith t-shirts and brylcreem out !! and i'll sure sink a few for him !!

i honestly do not know you could catch his eye thats a very good question indeed ! maybe make a birthday card of mike joyce getting devoured by a heard of german shephards maybe ??:p

There's a pretty nice venue over here that would be a suitable place for a little event:D

retire.

champagne all round

I do ponder that far into the future and the older you get, the faster it goes.

not to get too offtopic here (well, ok), but I've heard this from so many people... there must be more to how we perceive time than what we realize (the scientist in me wants to elaborate, but, well, I'll spare everyone for now). Is this perception pretty much a universal phenomenon?

not to get too offtopic here (well, ok), but I've heard this from so many people... there must be more to how we perceive time than what we realize (the scientist in me wants to elaborate, but, well, I'll spare everyone for now). Is this perception pretty much a universal phenomenon?

How old are you?

There's nothing scientific about this phenomenon; it's entirely in the mind. The older you get, the more things you realize you wasted the opportunity to do when you were younger, and the fewer things you know you can accomplish before you're pushing up the daisies.

my guess is that Morrissey don't care about his birthday wether he gets
55 or 50

or better don't make a big fuss abou it

though we had stories here about his LA house birtdays, with beds and
rubber mats under the sheets, or was that a housewarming with Billy Bragg,
Jimmy Summerville and Jesse and others [his former pr man Jed W....where
he now?]...Merck would have attended also I guess, but the first 2 names
are 100% sure, it made me laugh, rubber mats under the sheets between the bed, typical nanny Moz

Back
Top Bottom