Morrissey's tie or save someone who is being crushed?

No, you didn't meet me as I wasn't with Blackeyedsusan.
I missed Morrissey by the stage door by about 10 seconds:tears:

ah sorry i thought that was you, sorry to hear you didnt meet him, maybe next time

As for people getting crushed...it's all part and parcel to get squished but it can really go too far sometimes. I was on the 2nd row last night and had a lass standing next to me who was about 5ft tall. She was fine with the crushing but then this fat and ugly wanker pushed behind her and kept needlessly waving his arm in her face, catching her repeatedly with her elbow. She asked him several times to stop which he refused and called her a bitch. So I bit him- that stopped him. He called me a stream of names afterwards so I ended up lamping him. Not very ladylike but in these situations you have to stand up for your fellow brethren.

Thats so nice of you to help someone, I could have done with you on my side lol. I was in third row back in the middle on the first night and this couple in front of me kept pushing me backwards even through Doll and The Kicks and saying if I didnt stop pushing I was dead. The female of the two kept elbowing me in the stomach as hard as she could when Morrissey came on and stamping on my feet and I had to put up with it as I couldnt move, she kept saying if I didnt stop pushing I was dead, she hooked her leg around mine and I ended up on the ground and then she kicked me in the head. I spent the rest of the gig crying at the back as I got dragged out, I was more gutted about how nasty one person could be to another, we are all there for the same reason.

Thats so nice of you to help someone, I could have done with you on my side lol. I was in third row back in the middle on the first night and this couple in front of me kept pushing me backwards even through Doll and The Kicks and saying if I didnt stop pushing I was dead. The female of the two kept elbowing me in the stomach as hard as she could when Morrissey came on and stamping on my feet and I had to put up with it as I couldnt move, she kept saying if I didnt stop pushing I was dead, she hooked her leg around mine and I ended up on the ground and then she kicked me in the head. I spent the rest of the gig crying at the back as I got dragged out, I was more gutted about how nasty one person could be to another, we are all there for the same reason.

:( That's so so horrible. A minority of people can really really spoil it for the rest of us. I really do hate bullying and intimidation of any sort which is why I stood up for this girl- they can't be allowed to get away with it :mad:- sometimes it's not the actions themselves but the intent behind the action that hurts the most. I'm sorry that delightful sounding woman ruined it for you- hopefully you wont encounter her sort again. She sounds like one of those people who take the lyrics to National Front Disco at face value and use it to justify their actions...:crazy:

Last edited:
so you were the one stood with No Place outside the apollo when i had a quick chat? so thats now 8 people ive meet this tour then off here

I was also stood with No place and someofussturningnasty but I don't remember anyone coming over to say hello:confused:

it was on the saturday before you rolled up:thumb:

oh I see.
you are the hero of the hour and you are being humble. I hope people are sending you PM's for your selfless actions.
Are the PM's saying you made the right choice :blushing:or that you're mad:crazy:

oh I see.
you are the hero of the hour and you are being humble. I hope people are sending you PM's for your selfless actions.
Are the PM's saying you made the right choice :blushing:or that you're mad:crazy:

i did a few people's jobs over the weekend, and yes i'm very humble as you know.

i did the wrong thing

You know i'm kidding. You also know why i didn't think twice about doing what i did.

I know you are only joking, how gallant you are for not thinking twice about letting go of the tie.
still even I can't stop thinking about how you could have owned Morrissey's tie:guitar:
All yours, for keeps, you let go:tears:

I know you are only joking, how gallant you are for not thinking twice about letting go of the tie.
still even I can't stop thinking about how you could have owned Morrissey's tie:guitar:
All yours, for keeps, you let go:tears:

at that moment that fella was about to drop, but then you decided to do just that:crazy:

not to worry:thumb:

at that moment that fella was about to drop, but then you decided to do just that:crazy:

not to worry:thumb:

like I said in the opening post, fate decided.
it can be your friend or your foe, lets hope that man gets his house robbed and loses a lot more than the tie:)

Tags
ethics
Back
Top Bottom