Moz Overload - Oh no, say it ain't so!

• Thread starter Moby I'm amazed by the way you love me all the tim
  • Start date
M

Moby I'm amazed by the way you love me all the tim

A startling revelation, one I hoped would never occur!! I think I have just about had enough of Moz of late!! I went to the first RFH gig and was pretty disappointed but I can forigve that underwhelming night, I mean there IS a new album but, horror of horrors, even YATQ fails to excite me now. Perhaps there are only so many times MOZ can be a little witty, a bit pretentious, a bit silly and a tad aloof. Let's face it, his solo work has never been exactly groundbreaking musically and for me, i think, it just sounds a bit old hat (tears in the eyes at this point). Oh I hoped for a fresh Moz sound whilst wanting it to sound like Moz (impossible I know) but YATQ is just dad-rock tunes with the odd quip or clever couplet. Please lord may my fire be re-ignited!?!? What should I do?? (other than go and see television tonight at ULU which will be great I am sure)

boo hoo

im a big fan and i kind of agree, he needs a new band to freshen things up. also he needs to start writing lyrics in the third person again or just write about his observations rather than the songs being about him. I cant relate to his lyrics anymore and for me thats the beauty of his work. i will be in london for the saturday and i should be over the moon but im not and i dont want to admit why.

take 40% crystelmeth, 40% vaigra, 20% cocaine, chop it and snort.
then give 'quarry' another listen...you'll be happy with the results

Back
Top Bottom