Moz stuff on TV Burp 17/10/09

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I wasn't going to post this, because I told Mrs F that there'd be a torrent of people posting - but there isn't! Anyhoo, on TVBurp tonight, Harry Hill showed a scene from Coronation Street where the protagonist 'behaved like Morrissey', then Harry Hill proceeded to do another Morrissey impression - "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now". You should probably be able to watch it in ITV.com tomorrow.

Peter

Re: Moz stuff on TV Burp tonight

I was just about to post it. At the end said he hadn't lost it, maybe referring to his appearance on stars in their eyes :D

My boys just scream when he mentions Moz and do vomiting impressions.:(

You've gotta miss The Smiths' Morrissey though...I miss young Morrissey and The Smiths :(

I did crack up when I saw that. Isn't harry hill the geezer who did mozza on stars in your eyes a few years ago ??

Right at the end of this clip...

...and right at the beginning of this clip...

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^

Thanks for those Peter. Harry Hill is the best.Hooray for British television. :thumb:

Thanks for that Uncleskinny, it was good to see it again.I like Harry Hill, his show never fails to make me laugh and my kids love it too. The Moz impression is on the ITV player at around 7 minutes 50 seconds for anyone who can't be bothered to sit through it all again...his Robbie Williams on the X factor impression was hilarious too:)

Back
Top Bottom