Mporium (UK): "Our Frank - Get Him Before He’s Gone" (November 6, 2023)

OURFRANK_grande.jpg

"Last chance to order your Limited Edition Our Frank 2 T Shirt before he is gone forever - pre orders close midnight 7th November."

a6a1fb73-a474-4f95-9606-e6e3c29c6fcb.jpeg

Via marketing email.
Haven't seen similar on US site yet.
FWD.

Maybe Frank is short for Frankenstein’s monster? 😝
Either way, I would highly encourage anyone not to buy from this website, I ordered a t shirt once and four months later I emailed them asking to cancel the order as still not shipped, they refused and I had to blow my lid before they gave me a refund.

Maybe Frank is short for Frankenstein’s monster? 😝
Either way, I would highly encourage anyone not to buy from this website, I ordered a t shirt once and four months later I emailed them asking to cancel the order as still not shipped, they refused and I had to blow my lid before they gave me a refund.
Agreed, i ordered a dark army green 'Shoplifters' tee and received a bright almost neon green shirt which i couldnt send back, they just told me to keep it, did get a refund tho.

His merch is so shit.
Just use plain white, black, grey t-shirts with the album names on them, same font as used on the album cover. “Morrissey” on the back, again using the same font as on the album cover. Watch the money roll in.

Who designs the ones on Mporium? The Evil Tour Manager?

Frank(enstein) was the name of the creator, not the monster.
Think this works better than being technically correct and showing victor frankenstein and 97.246% of people say "who the f*** is that" and they sell two t-shirts (both accidental purchases)

The 2.754% who know it's ol' Viccy F don't even like Morrissey and think the t-shirt is silly anyway

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom