Mr. Proper ,Please rePort in!

Re: Mr. Proper v. Greasetea

> We miss ya!

I'd take Greasetea- or that half of the personality.

Perhaps he is pleasantly pondering pounding and packing a plethora of perfect pink puckered poopers and can't rePort in as he is so positively perplexed!

alliteration sucks...seesh, you are a moron and a half!

Get OFF the stage, mister sister, we don't need your presence here anymore, nor your opinion on someone else's writings. You're over, have some dignity, and go to hell.

Even being an imbecile, and a waste of time to any human being, Mr. Proper has his charm, and I decree today that Mr. Proper is our new official buffoon. greasetea, sugar, you are DISMISSED!

My loser for a step-son is history. My husband and I are kicking him straight out of our trailer park. He's gone so he may not post here for some time. No more Jerry springer, no more Oprah, no more Match game '76, no more using our computer, no more sleeping on our inflatable bed, no more using my panties, no more using my pantyhose either you freaky deak. I caught him sniffing my husband's tighty-whities in the basement, while wearing his stinky jock stap on his head. IT WAS SICK!!!!! he will live in the YMCA with all the other freaks and freeloaders. Happy F-ing new year!
And don't DARE come back to the trailer park again or I'll make you slep out in the yard by the racoons.

Mr. Poper's Step-Mom

> Get OFF the stage, mister sister, we don't need your presence here
> anymore, nor your opinion on someone else's writings. You're over, have
> some dignity, and go to hell.

> Perhaps he is pleasantly pondering pounding and packing a plethora of
> perfect pink puckered poopers and can't rePort in as he is so positively
> perplexed!
That ,my good man,is a fine postulate.