New York / United Palace photo gallery posted by sachalecca / Instagram

I don't know if FWD or anyone else linked this gallery of beautiful black and white photos from New York concerts, but it's worth seeing

That's my favourites 👆
2.jpg

3.jpg

all photos by @sachalecca

better than SER anyway

That's exactly what I wanted to have a compilation of photos of Moz from the entire tour of Morrissey's 40th birthday. Those pictures of New York are very good !! He has good pictures that he could use to publicity for the tour(s) he will do... instead of using old photos !!. I also think that Moz should shoot a part two documentary and even a sequel to autobio... Moz could tell you a lot of things. Moz will realize the enormous weight he has in the world of music,? It's truly an icon with vital signs!! that is, alive

I don't know if FWD or anyone else linked this gallery of beautiful black and white photos from New York concerts, but it's worth seeing

That's my favourites 👆
View attachment 97133

View attachment 97134
all photos by @sachalecca

The last picture is very good, Moz in his world!! From the artist!! in the place where he feels he has life, he said. His words ,!! Where are you going, Moz??? ¡! Hey. Mozuchissss:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🥰 🥰 🥹🥹

Back
Top Bottom