NY Dolls

joevsw0rld

11/22/06 Irving Plaza, NYC

Anyone else attending besides me? Should be a blast.

just back from seeing them in dublin and they were excellent. mr morrissey was also there i have posted a quick review on the general board

Saw them in Glasgow last night, well I saw 1/2 a show, apparently they started at 8.40pm when the other gigs didn't start until 9.30 d'oh! Still got to hear some classics as well as a few of the new ones.
The Dolls loved it so much they said that they are moving to Glasgow.
Schoolmaster Sylv asked how many of us had been to New York & a load of hands went up! He then told us how to order coy-feeh in New York. David did the worst Glaswegian accent I've ever heard but it made me laugh.
In the imortal words of Shaky & Bonnie "it's a rockin good way to fall in".

love

Grim

saw them in liverpool a few nights before and
caught a certain profile in the shadows, stage right ...
he looked like he was having a V good time ...

here's a pic of Moz we saw after the gig in Glasgae
Picture005-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

love

Grim

ugh i wish, but im only 17. i had a fake id but my mom found it and im BEGGING her to give it back to me for one night with the promise i wont buy booze (ill only smuggle it in)

if you don't go you'll live to regret it mate, I reckon you should just turn up & give it a whirl getting in, you can always try & sell it on the night if you can't get in eh?
You could put loads of make-up on (trashy Dolls style), that might make you look older!

love

Grim

I know I'll regret it... but they are playing more shows in the future.. right?

got back from the show last night at 2am. boy it was great. missed out on a few songs from the dolls (had to catch latest bus) but it was a great time. i kept my eye out for morrissey, i hoped he would be there since he played in chicago the night before. anyway anyone else go?

excellent Joe, I too missed some of the songs when they played Glasgow but it was still brilliant. I'm glad you made it!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom