Perez Hilton: Attack of the Moz

Why would she do that if her boyfriend is right next to her? He'd only reply: "Yes, it is me." if he had a mobile phone himself. Do you think she is as crazy as Bridget Jones? :rolleyes:

Okay...now you're reading way too much into this. ;):p

There is just something strange happening where it meets his pants.

I lol'd. :D

I don't like the mean comments about our Mozzer posted below the photos on that Perez Hilton Website! What a bunch of meanies!:mad:

He looks absolutely horrendous. That shirt is dreadful and he looks bloated. He reminds me of my beer bellied dad. And you'd think he would at least know better than to wear plaid? Ugh.

Morrissey looks more and more like Army of Darkness' Bruce Campbell every day....

Campbell,_Bruce_(2007).jpg

Was that picture really taken on Thursday? Thursday was the Jimmy Kimmel show taping and it was cloudy all day when it wasn't raining. What does the sun shine at Fred Segal always. Is that part of what you pay for when you shop there?

I kind of like the stick baby they put in Morrissey's belly, like a ghetto acknowledgement of his innate androgynous self.

I don't see a safety belt on Mozza! :eek:

It's unsafe enough as it is in one of those clown cars.....

Also, Moz continues to annoy me by not wearing belts with his pants. If the pants have loops you need a belt!

He looks absolutely horrendous. That shirt is dreadful and he looks bloated. He reminds me of my beer bellied dad. And you'd think he would at least know better than to wear plaid? Ugh.

The shirt is perfectly nice. It's not the shirt's fault he isn't wearing it well, stuffing it into too tight jeans with no belt.

But there's no reason for you to be cruel about it. He wasn't at a social event or anything. I'm so sure you look like Mr. Style 24 hours a day, you shallow son of a b****. For all you know, that hag he's with dragged him out shopping and didn't give him enough time to dress.

I actually wonder how they dared to show the Mozzer in that filthy website!

What did you think of the t-shirt he wore for the MTV interview? :D
I thought it amusing, because it reminded me a little of this t-shirt. :thumb:

It was a bit long underwear meets lumberjack for me :p but I like casual shirts that fit him snugly.

The shirt is perfectly nice. It's not the shirt's fault he isn't wearing it well, stuffing it into too tight jeans with no belt.

But there's no reason for you to be cruel about it. He wasn't at a social event or anything. I'm so sure you look like Mr. Style 24 hours a day, you shallow son of a b****. For all you know, that hag he's with dragged him out shopping and didn't give him enough time to dress.

Comtesse does not look like Mr. Style.

As the rest of your comment, I will refer you back to yours.

Also, Moz continues to annoy me by not wearing belts with his pants. If the pants have loops you need a belt!

Who the hell is Perez Hilton anyways?

He can;t even spell Morrissey's name properly let alone talk about his fashion sense.:mad:

Tags
49 clumsy & shy paparazzi troll alert
Back
Top Bottom