Pizzeria Monte Carlo - Moz Pic

Joe Dolan

Wielding a bicycle chain
This was a place Morrissey frequented in Rome, as mentioned in a thread down the page. As I'm going to Rome I thought I'd google it - lo and behold it has a webpage:

http://www.sevoinapizzadillo.com/

Best of all - click on the VIP button, go to page 2 of 3 and click on the Moz thumbnail - this has to be one of the strangest Moz phots I've ever seen. :)

I think they might be referring to this pic?

mozpizzarome.jpg

Interesting find!

It is, isn't it though? Behind the scenes at Pizzeria la Montecarlo. Especially funny is the one happy cook in the background whooping it up. Moz looks very.. out of place.

candydarling said:
I think they might be referring to this pic?

mozpizzarome.jpg

Interesting find!

Cheers - I couldn't figure out how to save it.

candydarling said:
It is, isn't it though? Behind the scenes at Pizzeria la Montecarlo. Especially funny is the one happy cook in the background whooping it up. Moz looks very.. out of place.

it is italy. the cook might be doing our version of a coy grin.

Moz looks uncomfortable. It looks like he got cornered into taking the pic. Ahahaha!

Also going to the Rome gig so, through google, I had also tracked this place down. It is also mentioned in the Rough Guide to Rome with a map reference for any other tourists! I expect we will nip in for a pizza one lunchtime.

The guy with the black shirt standing next to Mozza... stop plucking your eyebrows right now!

Does this pizzeria specifically cater to vegetarians? If not, they must've been careful to keep Moz coming back for more pies.

Back
Top Bottom