Siouxsie... "Hate Speech"

K

Karen

Hey, What do you guys think about what Siouxsie said about Morrissey? I think she is stupid, if she didn't like Morrissey, Why did she agree to do the song? Maybe she's right about Morrissey but his attitude is rather funny.
"Hate Speech", I'm just writing my paper for my pol. sci class, it just occured to me.

I agree. I think his attitude is very silly. He must be as shy as a lot of people here. If I were famous, and rich, i'd have other people do everything for me too. That way i'd not have to leave the house ever. It might not be that healthy, but if you can afford it, why not? Why go to the supermarket if you can have someone else do it for you? I suppose Morrissey has been doing that sort of thing for so long he can't really do anything on his own. I say that's allright. I plan to reach his level of shyness and fear of the outside world one day. Then I shall be the mysterious person up the street who has loads and loads of assitants! What a glorious life! Well there'd always be people around wouldn't there? Things can always be rethought I suppose.

-UU¿ Hey, What do you guys think about what Siouxsie said about¿ Morrissey? I think she is stupid, if she didn't like Morrissey,¿ Why did she agree to do the song? Maybe she's right about¿ Morrissey but his attitude is rather funny.¿ "Hate Speech", I'm just writing my paper for my pol.¿ sci class, it just occured to me.

I think it's quite laughable actually... Siouxsie is just LIKE that.. she's a go-getter... a record label won't pick her up for her new album.. so she makes her own... she doesn't want to drag someone else around... Seems as if the whole thing was more of ordeal for her, I remember her quoting once, after asked what she thought of the whole thing, "It was not very titilating."
Remember, not many song writers agree with the way Morrissey records songs even; laying down the music than recording the vocals. They recorded their vocals for the song each in different countries!
And on top of all that...put two people together who both KNOW and GET what they want ALL the time... you're bound to find conflict. Overall, I don't think Morrissey probably cares one way or the other...
EA¿ I agree. I think his attitude is very silly. He must be as shy¿ as a lot of people here. If I were famous, and rich, i'd have¿ other people do everything for me too. That way i'd not have to¿ leave the house ever. It might not be that healthy, but if you¿ can afford it, why not? Why go to the supermarket if you can¿ have someone else do it for you? I suppose Morrissey has been¿ doing that sort of thing for so long he can't really do anything¿ on his own. I say that's allright. I plan to reach his level of¿ shyness and fear of the outside world one day. Then I shall be¿ the mysterious person up the street who has loads and loads of¿ assitants! What a glorious life! Well there'd always be people¿ around wouldn't there? Things can always be rethought I suppose.¿ -UU

> I think it's quite laughable actually... Siouxsie is just LIKE¿ that.. she's a go-getter... a record label won't pick her up for¿ her new album.. so she makes her own... she doesn't want to drag¿ someone else around... Seems as if the whole thing was more of¿ ordeal for her, I remember her quoting once, after asked what¿ she thought of the whole thing, "It was not very¿ titilating."¿ Remember, not many song writers agree with the way Morrissey¿ records songs even; laying down the music than recording the¿ vocals. They recorded their vocals for the song each in¿ different countries!¿ And on top of all that...put two people together who both KNOW¿ and GET what they want ALL the time... you're bound to find¿ conflict. Overall, I don't think Morrissey probably cares one¿ way or the other...¿ EA

huh. this is the kind of thing that makes me think I should try and be more ignorant of insier Morrissey stuff. I used to listen to "Interlude" and think that Moz and Siousxie were best buds....

Whatever the case, Morrissey isn't trashing her in public so that makes me think he's the better person. But I'm a fan of both.

Siouxsie... in L.A. next week

Siouxsie will be at the Virgen Mega Store in LA next week
May 6 I believe. I will try and get her to sign my copy
of Interlude. Let's see what she has to say about that. Eventhough
it's a signing for her new album.

Re: Siouxsie... in L.A. next week

As far as I'm concerned, Siouxsie's opinions are irrelevant. She lost all credibility the moment she recorded "Peek-A-Boo."

> Hey, What do you guys think about what Siouxsie said about¿ Morrissey? I think she is stupid, if she didn't like Morrissey,¿ Why did she agree to do the song? Maybe she's right about¿ Morrissey but his attitude is rather funny.¿ "Hate Speech", I'm just writing my paper for my pol.¿ sci class, it just occured to me.

I don't let this sort of thing bother me. If I did that then soon there won't be any music, except Morrissey, I could listen to and although that maybe enough I still want more.

so many illustrations

> Siouxsie will be at the Virgen Mega Store in LA next week¿ May 6 I believe. I will try and get her to sign my copy¿ of Interlude. Let's see what she has to say about that.¿ Eventhough¿ it's a signing for her new album.

Lets GET her, I'll be there in line with a sponge and a rusty spanner, I hope shes had her Tetanus (dubious spelling) jab.

Are you sure that she is gonna be in LA next week? I might go and do the same as you. It's a good idea, I can't wait to see her face.

this is the utmost boring subject

i frankly think this subject is only less boring than the "morrissey sexuality" one...

who cares about siouxsie's opinions?

i don't, certainly.

and deep in my heart i think if he was unlovable with her he simply wanted to be unlovable. point.

everybody knows if morrissey wants to be agreable with someone he simply is (michael stipe and most of his fans, for example). if not, he isn't.

i think it's a very conscientious choice from him.¿ Hey, What do you guys think about what Siouxsie said about¿ Morrissey? I think she is stupid, if she didn't like Morrissey,¿ Why did she agree to do the song? Maybe she's right about¿ Morrissey but his attitude is rather funny.¿ "Hate Speech", I'm just writing my paper for my pol.¿ sci class, it just occured to me.

> Lets GET her, I'll be there in line with a sponge and a rusty¿ spanner, I hope shes had her Tetanus (dubious spelling) jab.

She should have to face the firing line of Morrissey/Smiths t-shirts!

Back
Top Bottom