Smiths Night In Newcastle, England

J

JimmyD

Im thinking about organising a Smiths/Morrissey night in Newcastle, and Im wondering if anyone has any top tips how I can go about this ie. bands? venue, ticket pricing, advertisment.

Cheers

JimmyD

> Im thinking about organising a Smiths/Morrissey night in Newcastle, and Im
> wondering if anyone has any top tips how I can go about this ie. bands?
> venue, ticket pricing, advertisment.

> Cheers

> JimmyD

Send me your e mail Mr D and I'll get back to you.

PANIC The Smiths & Morrissey Night

...ah, I remember my first "Smiths night in Newcastle" - 8th March 1984 at the Mayfair .

> Im thinking about organising a Smiths/Morrissey night in Newcastle, and Im
> wondering if anyone has any top tips how I can go about this ie. bands?
> venue, ticket pricing, advertisment.

> Cheers

> JimmyD

Brilliant idea,

Please make it on a Saturday or Friday night and I'll travel down from Edinburgh.

Cheers,
Steve.

jimmy, i don't know the crack either, but i've been having similair thoughts. maybe we could team up?

Great idea. I'm at Durham uni, and I spent last year realising I'd picked the most un-indie university ever; just loads of public schoolboy idiots. I was one of only 3 students who bothered to turn up to see a Jam tribute band, they didn't play! A Smiths night would be a welcome relief....

> jimmy, i don't know the crack either, but i've been having similair
> thoughts. maybe we could team up?

Why not? Whats your emails address.

it was great to meet you at the editors gig last night...i think the wife swapping thing worked really well...don't you?

You are NOT a genuine fan. You are the kinda person who wouldnt invite your mates to their wedding.

She was certainly a box bedroom rebel. Her hair looked like Oliver Cromwell's helmet.

BACK TO...Smiths Night In Newcastle, England

on a serious note though, we should maybe try and arrange something

Back
Top Bottom