Something to ponder on Christmas Eve

• Thread starter Teddy Ruffles v.2.01
  • Start date
T

Teddy Ruffles v.2.01

Some things to ponder on: the Ph of the our oceans on Earth are EXCATLY the same Ph as HUMAN BLOOD. Our planet revolves around our Sun, which is part of the 'Milkly Way' galaxy- there are billions and billions of stars in our galaxy alone, which makes up a small part of a 'Galaxy Cluster', which there are billions and billions of Galxey Cluster's which in fact strech out across the universe in massive 'strings', there are billions of these 'Galaxy Cluster Strings' which in fact look EXACTLY like a HUMAN DNA CHAIN. Which is in fact quite small within every human cell and creates "life". Since energy CAN NOT BE DESTROYED- it only transfers somewhere else and when a person "dies" thier "energy" 'leaves' thier body, yet still exists "somewhere", many of these subjects may be found within the ancient teachings of many esoteric and scientific journals. GOD does exist. It is "relgion" that use's thier INPERPRETATION to confuss and control mankind for thier own reasons. Ask anyone involved in Bio-Chemistry, Sub-Atomic Physics or Astronomy and you'll find their response surprizingly similar to what I've posted here, yes GOD does exist. GOD IS EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTHING PERIOD.

> yes GOD does exist. GOD IS EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTHING PERIOD.

I wholeheartedly agree. In fact, here he is getting off a plane.

T.P.U. xxx

photos_jake1_sm.jpg

> I wholeheartedly agree. In fact, here he is getting off a plane.

> T.P.U. xxx

i have to say, that was as witty as my intention ;P

TR

There was no link made whatsoever between scientific speculation and the existence of god

Re: There was no link made whatsoever between scientific speculation and the existence of god

shut the f*** up!!!

Back
Top Bottom