street life

lostsoul2

full time moz fan
some one must have this recording please i need tpo hear it, now that moz said he will never sing it again ..............HELP

I was one of the idiots in Oslo who hadn't ever heard the song. In fact I thought it was a brand new Moz-b-side, until someone nearby told me otherwise.

Surely I wasn't convinced by it's brilliance, no.
There is a clip of it on youtube i think. Not of good quality, and very short - but it's something?

Wow, it sounds surprisingly good, after what we've read about the reaction of the audience!

His vocal is exceptional. Bravo Moz.

You only have to hear the 30-sec clip on itunes by Roxy Music (early years) and know it's not the best pick for a glam cover. But I'm not a huge glam fan either. :o

Does he say "I told you" before the song is barely finished? As if he knew it was gonna go over like a lead balloon. The audience reaction seems OK, though.

The quality of the clip isn't great, but I'm not sure it's the best Roxy choice to fit Morrissey's vocal style. Jesse's guitar seemed pretty good, though. Imagine him doing Love is the Drug?

Your choice "Love is the Drug" will be nice cover song by Morrissey. I'd love to hear!
And I'm hoping for long time someday Moz will be going to play "No Strange Delight" 'cause of the song about a delusion, a love cant reach to, its for him, I think.

Back
Top Bottom