"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the Picturdome, seen the Bunnymen twice and Buzzcocks there. The hotel over the pub next door is a but shitty though!
Saw the Wedding Present /Cinerema there at the Edge of the Peaks Festival a few years ago, strange little venue but enjoyable

Why thank you Joe!

I wasn't going to go. I really wasn't.

But who can resist the siren call (also, tickets have been discounted)?

And we all know the perils of them old Sirens; the promise of divine truths with a sublime lure {or a Lancs lilt?}, all foundered on the shards of vanity...

Young bones groan, and the rocks below say / "Throw your skinny body down, son" Etc.

But here's hoping for a smashing night A.

í am on the gin :thumb:

They've (Ticketmaster... not resellers) lowered some of the prices. Unbelievable. Tickets that were once $279 are now going for $149. I should know because I bought one at the original price [after swearing I wouldn't] and now the currently vacant seat next to me is selling for $130 less than what I paid. Ever felt had, indeed.

Instant sellout, though.

Yea I feel so stupid for buying my $421 ticket which I had to buy his album for the presale code on top of that ticket cost. What’s worse is that only row N was the closest row available to buy during the presale which was for his devoted fans. Yet the regular sale had all the way up to row A available. And now tickets are going down in price. I definitely feel had.

Yea I feel so stupid for buying my $421 ticket which I had to buy his album for the presale code on top of that ticket cost. What’s worse is that only row N was the closest row available to buy during the presale which was for his devoted fans. Yet the regular sale had all the way up to row A available. And now tickets are going down in price. I definitely feel had.

Word for word my experience as well.

I know the concert ticket game is a bit of a sham really but I have never felt so taken and deceived. 399 sounded very high and I hesitated but in the end I let my music love take over because I felt I had no choice.

The real final slap to the face was the FAN PRESALE only had rows M or N available. I figured in front of this must be even more in some crazy special behind the scenes VIP if this was the first fan presale.

They scammed us desperate fans into mediocre seats first at exorbitant prices. Such greed.

I feel stupid.

adding to the insult of us fan club suckers, I just found this:

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Morrissey had an agreement to sell the first ten rows with this venue to package along with a hotel room.
So it looks like that’s why all these tickets came up after the onSale, the hotel scalping package probably didn’t work too well so they had to put them back up. The good seats were never initially available to the fans.

We were connned.

Any other artist would be facing a ton of backlash for this treatment.

Get to twitter people!

*irony alert- the captcha to enter this post: foul play

As of now there are only 12 seats left for tonight, May 8th on Ticketmaster, excluding “resale” seats. Assuming 12 people buy tickets from the original source in the next 12 hours, tonight will finally be an actual “true” sellout.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom