The HIVES kick ass!

Y

Yo Mama

All you homo Morrissey fans, get ready to get rocked by the true savior of rock 'n' roll - The HIVES! They may by Euros but they ain't fags, and they will blow your mind. Get you dirty head out of your asshole and listen to real music. Burn your homoerotic suicide wannabe records and welcome yourself to the 21st century. Buy the HIVES today!

> All you homo Morrissey fans, get ready to get rocked by the true savior of
> rock 'n' roll - The HIVES! They may by Euros but they ain't fags, and they
> will blow your mind. Get you dirty head out of your asshole and listen to
> real music. Burn your homoerotic suicide wannabe records and welcome
> yourself to the 21st century. Buy the HIVES today!

Yeah, I saw them just a couple weeks ago, and I was so stoked I got a ticket
because I'm sure it's the last time they'll be playing such a small club
any time soon. The singer is gonna be such a star! I can't say I like the record as much as the performance, but they definitely kick butt. I'm glad to see there are other rock and rollers here, in addition to the Belle and Sebastian folkies.

hives are 21st cent? with their really new sound and that hahaha all the 60's usa garage style comeback is a bit shite actually. i think the only band coming out of USA that are decent are BRMC, strokes are ok but more concerned about image

www.ukmusiclink.co.uk

Re: The HIVES = Retro bollox

I was listening to music like that 20 years ago, come back and try again pal.
Utter rubbish like The Hives and The Strokes seem to be taking advantage of the revived interest in post punk bands, once you've heard Wire, Gang Of Four and The Au Pairs, you will realise how backwards the likes of The Hives are, they are to post punk what Blink 182 are to Punk.

Now piss off you homophobic buffoon.

> rock 'n' roll - The HIVES! They may by Euros but they ain't fags, and they
> will blow your mind. Get you dirty head out of your asshole and listen to
> real music. Burn your homoerotic suicide wannabe records and welcome
> yourself to the 21st century. Buy the HIVES today!

You're a perfect, and I mean this in the most insulting way possible. A perfect example of Hives fandom. . . group of pig-shit-thick, pathetic, wannabe, wankers. All the Hives songs sound the same. . . I thought they were rough live and bollox on the album.

In all honesty. . . they. . . and you. . . would quite likely be the exact type of person at whom I smile, and whom "I'd much rather kick in the eye."

Burn your pathetic, nu-wave music. . . Rock Is Dead, Rock Is Dead!

Not really. . . any excuse for a Jim Morrison quote. . . you do know who he is don't you? The guy who sang that Will Young song. LOL! f***ing idiot facist.

There's a place in Hell for you and your Friends.

Peace.

hey wipeass,who told you you could come here and try to be cool?? get it through your head anus,you aren't and neither are the bee stings. Dumb dumbs like you buy these crappy bands cd's then proclaim them the saviors of rock and roll right?? they're saviors alright. Im glad Im a saver too,saved a ton of money not buying this dopey cd. They suck baboon dick and you do too. So do this board, and the entire planet a fa vor ok assjack?? go fugg yourself,the hives, and make sure your mom comes over to my place with some yoshinoya and I might forgive you.

Re: The HIVES Lick ass

Mine, youras,everyone's they suck,they dont kick ass. I kick ass,moz kicks ass,but no,the hives DO NOT,nor will they ever kick ass. they lick alot of ass though,they're good at it.

Re: The HIVES Lick ass

They should change their names to the buttlicks,or maybe the rimjobs?? you know,like the one's your mom's give me all the time???

> rock 'n' roll - The HIVES! They may by Euros but they ain't fags..

...but they DO come from FAGersta, Sweden!

Re: The HIVES = Retro bollox

> I was listening to music like that 20 years ago, come back and try again
> pal.
> Utter rubbish like The Hives and The Strokes seem to be taking advantage
> of the revived interest in post punk bands, once you've heard Wire, Gang
> Of Four and The Au Pairs, you will realise how backwards the likes of The
> Hives are, they are to post punk what Blink 182 are to Punk.

Go to the Hives concert and then try and tell me it ain't the best time you've had in ages!

I kinda like Blink 182....

Back
Top Bottom