TTY: PETA comments on David Cameron 'performing sexual act on a dead pig'

Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

I'd like to join in with the jokes, but fear I'd make a pig's ear of it.

1) So if, for example, guards at Belsen urinated on corpses, that would be OK because the people were already dead?

2) If it's such a non-story, why are you only berating PETA and TTY (and why berate Moz at all? How do you know Julia didn't post the PETA press release independently?) - why aren't you berating David for reposting such crap on here?

Change the record, you f***ing dullard.

Actually, change the record, you f***ing predictable dullard.

TRANSLATION FOR THE HARD OF THINKING: "Much as I despise Cameron, my first instinct is to turn this into an opportunity to kick Morrissey even though he didn't write the PETA statement and even though True-To-You is run by Julia who decides what content to publish on the site"

Cock off. I say what I like, no matter what you or anyone else thinks.

Can you think of anyone who says what they like, no matter what you or anyone else thinks?

Go on. Try really hard. You can do it.

world peace is none of his business (he prefers head from spineless swine)

The NME's report on it with a bit of further info:
http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/88483
Also features (I kid you not) a cover by 'The Iain Duncan Smiths' of:
'Pig's Mouth Strikes Again' ('feat' David Cameron).
Includes lyric changes:
"Sweetness, sweetness by now I guess you probably will have read / That I put my Percy in a pig's head."
Skip the article and go to the song:
https://soundcloud.com/theiainduncansmiths/pigs-mouth-strikes-again-feat-david-cameron
Great rhyming of 'pisser' with 'kisser'....
I need a lie down.
Porcine regards,
FWD

Last edited:
Oh for f***'s sake. Peta are monumental idiots. What the f*** has this got to do with animal cruelty? It was dead. And much as I despise Cameron and everything he stands for, it's not like he was in public office while he was a pissed-up toff at Uni. And Moz and TTY are idiots for even thinking there's an, excuse the pun, piggy-back on a current news story to be had here.

So if the hitchhiker was already dead it's not rape?
signed,
Ted Bundy

Cock off. I say what I like, no matter what you or anyone else thinks.

Can you think of anyone who says what they like, no matter what you or anyone else thinks?

Go on. Try really hard. You can do it.

Could you sound more moronic? Your point that once something is dead it can't be abused is really stupid and your defense of this idea is truly juvenile. Anything to slate Morrissey but I didn't know you would defend necrophiliac bestiality by a slimy politician to justify your latest tantrum.

Could you sound more moronic? Your point that once something is dead it can't be abused is really stupid and your defense of this idea is truly juvenile. Anything to slate Morrissey but I didn't know you would defend necrophiliac bestiality by a slimy politician to justify your latest tantrum.

Hahahahahahahah! Oh my! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Special. Very special.

I had sex with a few heavy, not so attractive girls who just laid there in my younger days. Same thing really. ;)

Nice. I bet you are a real looker. Sounds like you really got them going, Romeo [insert wink emoticon]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom