V Festival

knight123

I've no idea how many of you are going to this but for those who don't know, Morrissey is headlining and sadly there are no more tickets avaliable though you could try ebay.

Anywho, I have my ticket and I was wondering, what sort of songs is he likely to do?
What are the chances of how soon is now?

knight123 said:
I've no idea how many of you are going to this but for those who don't know, Morrissey is headlining and sadly there are no more tickets avaliable though you could try ebay.

Anywho, I have my ticket and I was wondering, what sort of songs is he likely to do?
What are the chances of how soon is now?

Is he? Really? i would never have known that, what having only seen Morrissey 12 times this year already, and speaking to people who have seen him many more times.

Unfortunately, the chances of him playing How Soon Is Now are very high. Considering he has played it at every gig since August 2004. :mad:

Uncle Liam said:
Is he? Really? i would never have known that, what having only seen Morrissey 12 times this year already, and speaking to people who have seen him many more times.

Unfortunately, the chances of him playing How Soon Is Now are very high. Considering he has played it at every gig since August 2004. :mad:

Wow, aren't you special? We're honoured to be in your company big boy.

Woo uncle liam, i recognise you from the e-festivals board. Anywho, calm down, just cos u know, doesn't mean everyone does. I was just asking a question.

Back
Top Bottom